<off topic> Redirect </off>

Page 27 of 149 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937127 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
       #261

    zigzag3143 said:
    Ted

    I didnt know that. So if someone assist in shark's codecs, or SFT Project they would get developer?

    Ken
    As you've said, that's up to z3r010, start a thread about it.
      My Computer

  2.    #262

    zigzag3143 said:
    Ted

    I didnt know that. So if someone assist in shark's codecs, or SFT Project they would get developer?

    Ken
    As far as i know that only one from SFT that has a Developer badge, is Chris (Zidane24) (btw i am member of SFT )
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 17,545
    Windows 10 Pro x64 EN-GB
       #263

    ******'s urdu is getting better every day!
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 11,840
    64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
       #264

    Antman said:
    The Antman lives in a culturally diverse area just outside of Washington DC. I have friends from all corners of the world here. Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nepal, India, Tibet, El Salvador, Mexico, Peru, Bolivia, Argentina, Taiwan, Korea, Russia, Georgia, Kazakhstan and Florida.

    My Urdu tutors are Z-Man, Afro, Mighty Mouse, Ashi and Little Rocky - so named because I cannot even hear the correct pronunciation of their names, much less replicate the sounds. Needless to say, my Urdu is lacking.

    So nice to see you have neighbors from such a diverse spread of countries ... like Florida ... be sure to tell Jollie Bear to play nice with them and especially to keep her eyes on the Floridian ... probably not a true Floridian at all ... probably lives in Gainesville...
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 17,545
    Windows 10 Pro x64 EN-GB
       #265

    Tews said:
    So nice to see you have neighbors from such a diverse spread of countries ... like Florida ... be sure to tell Jollie Bear to play nice with them and especially to keep her eyes on the Floridian ... probably not a true Floridian at all ... probably lives in Gainesville...
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 5,807
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
       #266

    Bare Foot Kid said:
    As you've said, that's up to z3r010, start a thread about it.
    By the first post...the definition of Developer was either a person who makes software (someone like me or dmex) or someone who actually tests it...I think that would mean that all folks who have tested ZLite and are in SFT would be qualified

    ...where SFT is concerned
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
       #267

    Zidane24 said:
    By the first post...the definition of Developer was either a person who makes software (someone like me or dmex) or someone who actually tests it...I think that would mean that all folks who have tested ZLite and are in SFT would be qualified
    Don't count on that, I was told (by the developer) I'd get a developer badge at x64 for testing apps developed over there and I never got it.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 5,807
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
       #268

    Bare Foot Kid said:
    Don't count on that, I was told (by the developer) I'd get a developer badge at x64 for testing apps developed over there and I never got it.
    I am going to ask John the exact requirements for Developer and if he says differently than I am going to get Aaron to fix this post
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
       #269

    Zidane24 said:
    I am going to ask John the exact requirements for Developer and if he says differently than I am going to get Aaron to fix this post
    You're referring to getting MY post fixed?
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 5,807
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
       #270

    Bare Foot Kid said:
    You're referring to getting MY post fixed?
    TYPO: I meant the OP
      My Computer


 
Page 27 of 149 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937127 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:47.
Find Us