Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: <off topic> Redirect </off>

22 Aug 2009   #381
mickey megabyte

ultimate 64 sp1
 
 

i haven't got mine because of my join date - as to yours, i don't know why...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Aug 2009   #382
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

SP

Its only been 14 minutes since you got the points. Im not sure but it is a process that may take a little time. Since you have the days and the points Im sure it will happen shortly and Congrats on the upcoming badge

Ken
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Aug 2009   #383
Airbot

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by septprince View Post
My rep just reached 600 but I still have`nt got power user badge,anyone knows why???

You mean pro right? You already have power user. I think it takes a little bit to kick in after you reach the rep level.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

22 Aug 2009   #384
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by septprince View Post
My rep just reached 600 but I still have`nt got power user badge,anyone knows why???
On 600, you'll get Seven Pro.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Aug 2009   #385
septprince

Window 7 build 7600, Xp pro(VM)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
SP

Its only been 14 minutes since you got the points. Im not sure but it is a process that may take a little time. Since you have the days and the points Im sure it will happen shortly and Congrats on the upcoming badge

Ken
thanks ken

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Airbot View Post
You mean pro right? You already have power user. I think it takes a little bit to kick in after you reach the rep level.
ya. I made a typo..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Aug 2009   #386
Airbot

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

See, it kicked in now Septprince.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Aug 2009   #387
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Aug 2009   #388
mickey megabyte

ultimate 64 sp1
 
 

congrats!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Aug 2009   #389
iseeuu

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by septprince View Post
My rep just reached 600 but I still have`nt got pro badge,anyone knows why???
There ya go! The server just has to refresh. Congrats!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Aug 2009   #390
Kari

 

Mickey, congratulations to you too for upcoming badge!

Kari
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:59.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App