<off topic> Redirect </off>

Page 43 of 149 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553143 ... LastLast
  1.    #421

    Dinesh said:
    what happened here? who's banned?
    I have no idea
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 5,807
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
       #422

    Animemike
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 5,807
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
       #423
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 28,845
    Win 8 Release candidate 8400
       #424

    His user name is animemike. Several of us spent 3 days tring to help him and his frustration just started showing in his attitude.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 8,476
    Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
       #425

    he's banned.
    &lt;off topic&gt; Redirect &lt;/off&gt;-banned.png
    antman, chris and ken were trying their best to help him but his laid-back attitude killed him.
      My Computer

  6.    #426

    Dinesh said:
    he's banned.
    &lt;off topic&gt; Redirect &lt;/off&gt;-banned.png
    I have just checked the thread he made, and i completely understand why he is banned now.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 1,806
    Windows 7 Ultimate x32
       #427

    "What we have here, is a failure, to communicate. some people, cannot be reached"
    -FMJ

    the guy seemed genuinely clueless on what he was doing. he could have just hooked up a 5 port hub, to connect the pcs w/o interfering with his separate internet connections. hell, i've done that before. but i guess he'll never know that now. *shrugs*.
    good call Zidane.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
       #428

    holo88 said:
    "What we have here, is a failure, to communicate. some people, cannot be reached"
    -FMJ

    the guy seemed genuinely clueless on what he was doing. he could have just hooked up a 5 port hub, to connect the pcs w/o interfering with his separate internet connections. hell, i've done that before. but i guess he'll never know that now. *shrugs*.
    good call Zidane.
    This was first used in the movie "Cool Hand Luke" in '67

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fuDDqU6n4o"]YouTube - cool hand luke[/ame]
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 1,806
    Windows 7 Ultimate x32
       #429

    ah how could i forget. just saw that the other day, too. another "goldie-oldie"
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
       #430

    holo88 said:
    ah how could i forget. just saw that the other day, too. another "goldie-oldie"
    What, are you calling me an old man? j/k
      My Computer


 
Page 43 of 149 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553143 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:36.
Find Us