Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Top 10 Games/Game Series List

14 Aug 2009   #11
AlexT2889

Windows 7™ Home Premium x64/Sony PS3 XrossMediaBar™ FW 3.30/Sony PSP XrossMediaBar™ FW 6.20
 
 

Is Fallout 3 really that good? is it mostly a freakish horror game? I've basically stopped playing horror games after I tried 30 minutes of Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem on GameCube, after that I'm scared sh*tless.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Aug 2009   #12
sergiogarcia9

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AlexT2889 View Post
Is Fallout 3 really that good? is it mostly a freakish horror game? I've basically stopped playing horror games after I tried 30 minutes of Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem on GameCube, after that I'm scared sh*tless.
I think it's pretty cool. Have only played it a few times, dont have the game myself (yet ).
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Aug 2009   #13
Sassa

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
I think it's pretty cool. Have only played it a few times, dont have the game myself (yet ).
I will try it...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

14 Aug 2009   #14
holo88

Windows 7 Ultimate x32
 
 

fallout 3 changes lives. blowing limbs off your enemies is so rewarding. just picked up the DLC pack, rekindled my love of dismemberment.

the *oh s**t!* parts are usually when a ghoul jumps out of nowhere and face rapes you. that can be unnerving while playing in a dark empty room
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Aug 2009   #15
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Sassa View Post
Do you want 100% save?
I do not own the game, thus the 'haven't beaten it yet' :) Thanks for the offer though, I'd prefer achieving 100% myself.


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by holo88 View Post
fallout 3 changes lives. blowing limbs off your enemies is so rewarding. just picked up the DLC pack, rekindled my love of dismemberment.

the *oh s**t!* parts are usually when a ghoul jumps out of nowhere and face rapes you. that can be unnerving while playing in a dark empty room
LMAO Face rapes you :P
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Aug 2009   #16
Sassa

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGundam View Post
I do not own the game, thus the 'haven't beaten it yet' :) Thanks for the offer though, I'd prefer achieving 100% myself.
I played it again a few days ago and I felt like I'm playing it for the first time...
Game has great story...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Aug 2009   #17
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Sassa View Post
I played it again a few days ago and I felt like I'm playing it for the first time...
Game has great story...
Yeah I was going to get it but, I don't feel like paying $30 on the XBGM (Xbox Game Marketplace)

I want Halo ODST first. Though I likely cannot afford that for a while either. :S


Actually there are a lot of games I want but cannot afford. =|
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Aug 2009   #18
Sassa

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGundam View Post
Actually there are a lot of games I want but cannot afford. =|
In my country we borrow games to eachother...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Aug 2009   #19
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Sassa View Post
In my country we borrow games to eachother...
=P In our country we lend something out and hope it gets returned.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Aug 2009   #20
Sassa

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGundam View Post
=P In our country we lend something out and hope it gets returned.
Then it isn't a serious friendship...
We also join forces and buy a game together and everybody is happy...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
BSOD when playing games. No specific game, just any game.
It seems something is going wrong with my GPU or one of the drivers. I feel like it's most likely hardware failure, due to extreme treatment of my laptop. What happens is the whole screen kind of just gets chopped up into squares (sometimes the patterns vary. Sometimes, it's not even a ****ing...
BSOD Help and Support
Windows 7 Game Compatibility List
Please read the following carefully! Please read the entire list carefully before listing a game to make sure it is not already listed. If listing a game as working, please detail whether it was tested on 32-bit, 64-bit or both. If listing a game as 'Requires tweaking!' or 'Not Working!'...
Gaming
unable to use DEP to accept games (cant add games in the aproved list)
first off, sorry about my bad english, i am from holland (where education needs inprovement if you ask me) anyway, i resently had my laptop reinstald from vista to windows 7 (my C was full and i had nothing instald on it, its just up-dates, so it was needed) the problem now is, before if...
Gaming
How to remove a game's leftover icon from the Windows 7 games list...
Here's how to remove a game's leftover icon from the Windows 7 games list. Sometimes when you uninstall a game, its icon remains in the Windows 7 games list and is put into a category called "unspecified". There appears to be no way to remove the leftover icon. However, the leftover icon will be...
Gaming
Deleting Game From "Games" List
Hello, I uninstalled a game, but it's still showing up under the Games list. This isn't a huge issue or anything, but I was wondering if there was anything I could do to remove it. The game icon doesn't show anymore, just that icon of a page with an open program with a bunch of colorful icons....
Gaming


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:25.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App