Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Let's hear those 'crazy' Theories!

16 Apr 2012   #1
Maguscreed

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 x64
 
 
Let's hear those 'crazy' Theories!

I thought this might be something fun to do.

The idea is simple really just post about crazy theories, your own, other people's.
That story the crazy guy at the bus stop told you.

The crazier the better, doesn't hurt if they might be a little funny too.

My father once joked about a strange group of wealthy midgets that made sure road projects took longer than they were supposed too.

...he did sober up later, honestly.

Anyhow, hopefully this isn't a lost idea I thought it had potential.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Apr 2012   #2
Chilidawg

windows 7 professional 64-bit
 
 

OK, here's one:

Space is a vacuum to prove that the universe sucks equally in all directions. Yeah, I know it won't stand up to peer review.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Apr 2012   #3
Hopalong X

Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Chilidawg View Post
OK, here's one:

Space is a vacuum to prove that the universe sucks equally in all directions. Yeah, I know it won't stand up to peer review.
You have found the secret of the universe.
The Earth is the core of the universe.

Washington D.C. is the center.
A giant vacuum toilet.

I'm not going to speculate where the toilet exits.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

18 Apr 2012   #4
rare

64bit
 
 

The craziest thing I have heard was when one of my friends asked me

"what if you're in a coma right now and this is all a dream?"

It was so hard to wrap my mind around that. I found it pretty crazy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Apr 2012   #5
profdlp

Main - Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-Bit; 2nd - Windows Server 2008 R2
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Maguscreed View Post
...My father once joked about a strange group of wealthy midgets that made sure road projects took longer than they were supposed to...
I'll bet they all lived in Cleveland, too.

My ex-wife had my daughter convinced that the steam you see rising from vents in the sidewalk was the breath of the dragons the city kept in the sewers. She was fifteen years old before she could walk past one without cringing in fear.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Apr 2012   #6
Dwarf

Windows 8.1 Pro RTM x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Hopalong X View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Chilidawg View Post
OK, here's one:

Space is a vacuum to prove that the universe sucks equally in all directions. Yeah, I know it won't stand up to peer review.
You have found the secret of the universe.
The Earth is the core of the universe.

Washington D.C. is the center.
A giant vacuum toilet.

I'm not going to speculate where the toilet exits.
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by profdlp View Post
My ex-wife had my daughter convinced that the steam you see rising from vents in the sidewalk was the breath of the dragons the city kept in the sewers. She was fifteen years old before she could walk past one without cringing in fear.
Could this be the answer?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Apr 2012   #7
Shamone

Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium
 
 

I worked in Vineyards for number of years, had this guy working with us he was alcoholic, he said if you continually eat wine grapes & drink water you will eventually get drunk, poor guy, wishful thinking for him
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Apr 2012   #8
profdlp

Main - Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-Bit; 2nd - Windows Server 2008 R2
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dwarf View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Hopalong X View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Chilidawg View Post
OK, here's one:

Space is a vacuum to prove that the universe sucks equally in all directions. Yeah, I know it won't stand up to peer review.
You have found the secret of the universe.
The Earth is the core of the universe.

Washington D.C. is the center.
A giant vacuum toilet.

I'm not going to speculate where the toilet exits.
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by profdlp View Post
My ex-wife had my daughter convinced that the steam you see rising from vents in the sidewalk was the breath of the dragons the city kept in the sewers. She was fifteen years old before she could walk past one without cringing in fear.
Could this be the answer?
...and we lived in Arlington, VA at the time she was young - right across the river from good old Washington D.C.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Apr 2012   #9
Dwarf

Windows 8.1 Pro RTM x64
 
 

Well there you go. Conclusive proof.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Apr 2012   #10
boohbah

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

ever wonder what they wipe with?

My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Svchost.exe Crazy High CPU Usage and Crazy High Memory Usage
There is a serious issue with svchost.exe on my windows 7 computer. My HP Touchsmart 300-1025 has windows 7 64bit installed and svchost is slowing down the computer and using very high cpu and memory usage. It is not a virus or malware. I know the computer is not infected because one the computer...
Performance & Maintenance
Browser conspiracy theories
I have to use both Firefox & IE in order to do everything I want to do on my computer. Some stuff works in FF, but not IE and the other way around as well. I've been cruising in FF until I've needed to save something or wanted add to my favorites folders. Then it's easier for me to use IE. I...
Browsers & Mail
Fan runs crazy, track-pad crazy, browser hangs, slow & unresponsive
Hi All, I hope someone here can help me as I can't go on with this crazy machine any longer... My machine is a 2012 Sony Vaio, I've just updated my system specs. What happens is the following: The fan runs for no apparent reason. It just takes off, loud and blowing out hot air even though the...
General Discussion
Everyone in any voice chat can hear everything I hear. PLEASE HELP
I am running windows 7 and it has Realtek HD Audio Manager. I have speakers plugged into 3.5mm jack in rear of computer and my Razer headset plugged into my 3.5mm front panel. When I am in any sort of voice chat such as skype, google chat or an in game (computer game) chat, everyone in the call can...
Sound & Audio
Any theories on how long before HDDs return to pre-flood prices?
I'm afraid I might have a failing hard drive (here are the details: https://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-debugging/210118-bsod-after-pc-wakes-sleep-mode-now-w-clunking-noise-hdd.html ), but I'm not sure if that is the problem. If it is about to fail, I'm wondering how long I might have to wait before...
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:35.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App