Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: PlayStation 3 Owners?

27 Sep 2009   #141
Criminal Fetus

Windows 7 7600RTM X64
 
 

that's their ginormous facial/object recognizer thingy. The 360's Flux Capacitor lol

P.S. I hate Hyprid mode for viewing threads. I ended up not only responding to an old message of yours but i also pretty much said the same thing you did since i didn't read it all HAHAHA. Anyways, get more games and add me on the PSN. Criminal_Fetus
Red Faction Guerilla is HIGHLY recommended if you like to play around with physics in game. It's like GTA on MARS, but mixed with some Mercenaries only the destrucions or more lifelike
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Sep 2009   #142
AlexT2889

Windows 7™ Home Premium x64/Sony PS3 XrossMediaBar™ FW 3.30/Sony PSP XrossMediaBar™ FW 6.20
 
 

Hmmm maybe I'll try that game out, games on my radar right now are GT5 Prologue/GT5, MGS4 (MAYBE...since I haven't played any MGS since I beat MGS1 on PS1 when I was like 8 or 9 years old.), Killzone 2, GRiD 2, MAYBE NFS Shift.

My PSN is: Alex_Tebo89, add me. I'm playing GRiD Demo online multiplayer and GTA4 for time being.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Sep 2009   #143
Criminal Fetus

Windows 7 7600RTM X64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AlexT2889 View Post
Hmmm maybe I'll try that game out, games on my radar right now are GT5 Prologue/GT5, MGS4 (MAYBE...since I haven't played any MGS since I beat MGS1 on PS1 when I was like 8 or 9 years old.), Killzone 2, GRiD 2, MAYBE NFS Shift.

My PSN is: Alex_Tebo89, add me. I'm playing GRiD Demo online multiplayer and GTA4 for time being.
I been meaning to play GTA again. I haven't played it in a bit. MGS4 is OMG awesome and the cutscenes are incredibly long sometimes like watchin a movie but its overall wonerful. Just like you i couldn't get into a MGS game since the first maybe 2nd but this pulled me way into it. Also check out Heavenly Sword which is, well DAMN a great game that play and looks great. Also see Uncharted 1 and definitely 2! Killzone 2 is good but if you want a good addicting shooter then Call Of Duty. Shift is good i played it on PC, not sure if $60 worthy. Little Big Planet seems childish but man its fun so look into that as well. I got a decent list of games that i own so i can keep naming things lol. But i wont too long for me
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

27 Sep 2009   #144
AlexT2889

Windows 7™ Home Premium x64/Sony PS3 XrossMediaBar™ FW 3.30/Sony PSP XrossMediaBar™ FW 6.20
 
 

NFS Shift is now $39 at Best Buy, and my state has no sales tax so I might look into it now. I'm definitely wanting to play COD but it's been out for awhile now and it'd be waste of money to spend on COD4/CODWAW so I'm gonna wait for COD5MW2. I would love to get back into Rainbow Six series but it seems they have fallen big time since Vegas, Vegas 2 is available at my Wal-Mart for $20.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Sep 2009   #145
Criminal Fetus

Windows 7 7600RTM X64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AlexT2889 View Post
NFS Shift is now $39 at Best Buy, and my state has no sales tax so I might look into it now. I'm definitely wanting to play COD but it's been out for awhile now and it'd be waste of money to spend on COD4/CODWAW so I'm gonna wait for COD5MW2. I would love to get back into Rainbow Six series but it seems they have fallen big time since Vegas, Vegas 2 is available at my Wal-Mart for $20.
What, no sales tax? I'm moving! I never got into the tactical shooters. I usually run into the crossfire killing all who stand in my way! lol Great tactics, eh?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Sep 2009   #146
AlexT2889

Windows 7™ Home Premium x64/Sony PS3 XrossMediaBar™ FW 3.30/Sony PSP XrossMediaBar™ FW 6.20
 
 

Haha, no sales tax is nice, I can even buy stuff from other countries/states with no sales tax included. So I get stuff really cheap. I never been into tactical shooters until I came across COD series. I'm exactly the same way, I jump into the crossfires for a couple of missions until I get a feeling of the maps and layouts then I start being tactical and know where the hiding spots are LOL.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Sep 2009   #147
Criminal Fetus

Windows 7 7600RTM X64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AlexT2889 View Post
Haha, no sales tax is nice, I can even buy stuff from other countries/states with no sales tax included. So I get stuff really cheap. I never been into tactical shooters until I came across COD series. I'm exactly the same way, I jump into the crossfires for a couple of missions until I get a feeling of the maps and layouts then I start being tactical and know where the hiding spots are LOL.
There's a word for that.....camper! lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Sep 2009   #148
AlexT2889

Windows 7™ Home Premium x64/Sony PS3 XrossMediaBar™ FW 3.30/Sony PSP XrossMediaBar™ FW 6.20
 
 

Nah, I wouldn't call it camper, the only game I camp is Combat Arms for PC. In real war games I try to strategically place my soldier in position to take out the most noobs.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Oct 2009   #149
green98ls

Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
 
 

GT5 needs to hurry and be released. tHis game is going to own Forza 3

New GT5 screen shots Ferrari and Lambo
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Oct 2009   #150
AlexT2889

Windows 7™ Home Premium x64/Sony PS3 XrossMediaBar™ FW 3.30/Sony PSP XrossMediaBar™ FW 6.20
 
 

The reflections of the environment on every car along with the reflections of cars driving by you are freaking amazing. Forza is and will ALWAYS look and feel "half-assed" unless Microsoft/Turn10 spends more than 2-3 years on each game. I just laugh at all the interviews Turn 10 has while Polyphony and Kaumachi are keeping it cool until the game actually comes out, the Forza team is blinded by ego.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
PlayStation 4 Themes
Hi all any one know where to get / make ps4 themes?, PlayStation store have only free rubbish ones using flow bit windows 8 ish
Chillout Room
Sorry But I Need Reset My Playstation 3
Reset All Game Data - All Account Need to Begin Again With My PS3 .. Please Tutorial Me
Chillout Room
PlayStation emulation
Hello everyone Not sure if I should post about PS here, but here goes. Background to thread: 13 year old grandson has PS2 and wants a PS3 (pref. Slim) for Christmas. He wants to play his PS2 games, which I am told are not compatible with PS3. I have been informed about emulation of PS2 games...
Gaming
Playstation 3 Question
If I plugged a HDMI cable into my graphics card, would it then run on my pc monitor and give me sound through my analogue speakers?
Hardware & Devices
Playstation Phone
Article...
Chillout Room
Ausie Playstation
Play and see how good you are :::: fly swatter ::::
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:17.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App