Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: My gripe of the day

14 Sep 2009   #41
wallyinnc

Windows 7 x64 finally!
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TGSoldier View Post
People who post without using paragraphs.... Drives mes nuts
or those that just type their brain (?) flow without any kind of punctuation and do not really post any type of question just a list of things happening that no one can make sense of then they change subject and you can't really tell if you can help them or even if they actually have some kind of problem that is what really drives me nuts and usually they can't type either
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Sep 2009   #42
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

wally
that was such a short sentence I couldn't understand it you need at least another 250 words
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Sep 2009   #43
TGSoldier

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by wallyinnc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TGSoldier View Post
People who post without using paragraphs.... Drives mes nuts
or those that just type their brain (?) flow without any kind of punctuation and do not really post any type of question just a list of things happening that no one can make sense of then they change subject and you can't really tell if you can help them or even if they actually have some kind of problem that is what really drives me nuts and usually they can't type either

-_-"
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

14 Sep 2009   #44
wallyinnc

Windows 7 x64 finally!
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
wally
that was such a short sentence I couldn't understand it you need at least another 250 words
I always wondered how they do it. It isn't easy if you try...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Sep 2009   #45
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

I hate text speak.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Sep 2009   #46
Lordbob75

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Mint 9
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
I hate text speak.
I have to agree with that.
Especially when people use it while they are talking.

~Lordbob
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Sep 2009   #47
iseeuu

 
 

I have see two or three with all caps, all caps large, all caps bold, and one all caps large bold red. Guess they're looking for attention?

My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Sep 2009   #48
Joan Archer

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32 bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

I'm another that doesn't really like the text speech especially in forums when people are asking for help and they use it or one letter words and they expect everyone to understand and help them.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Sep 2009   #49
iseeuu

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
I'm another that doesn't really like the text speech especially in forums when people are asking for help and they use it or one letter words and they expect everyone to understand and help them.
What?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Sep 2009   #50
Antman

 

She said,

1'/\/\ 4|\|07|-|3R 7|-|@ d035|\|'7 r34LL'/ L1|<3 7|-|3 73><7 5P33(|-| 35P3(14LL'/ 1|\| Ph0RU/\/\5 \/\/|-|3|\| p30PL3 r 45|<1|\|9 Ph0R |-|3LP 4|\|D 7|-|3'/ U53 17 0R 0|\|3 L3773R \/\/0RD5 4|\|D 7|-|3'/ 3><P3(7 3\/3R'/0|\|3 70 U|\|D3R574|\|D 4|\|D |-|3LP 7|-|3/\/\.

To use a different vernacular,

I'^^ a|\|0tH3r 7Hat D035|\|'t r33lly l||<3 7#3 73><7 5|*33[# 35|*3[|ally 1|\| f0rv|\/|$ w#3|\| |*30Pl3 ar3 a5KI|\|G f0r /-/3l|* anD t#3y v$3 |t 0r 0n3 l3773r w0r|>$ a|\||) t/-/3y 3><|*3C7 3\/3ry0n3 70 vnD3r$7a|\|D an|) H3l|* t#3^^.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Mega Gripe to Web designers -- they all IGNORE USERS IMO
Hi there Why is it that whenever I log on to a travel web site for trains and planes in general I'm NEVER presented with a simple choice -- see / download TIMETABLE. Lots of times I just want to review the possibilities -- I don't want to have to go via "Search and Make a booking" I can't...
Chillout Room
General Gripe!
last night i started two new threads. today they are gone . puzzled ? yep i have no idea what reason they have been removed and am not sure i wont be guilty of repeat offence as i know not why ? surely it would be helpful to send a notification if some posts are deemed unsuitable i have an incling...
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:49.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App