Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What windows have you used and using? (updated)

21 Aug 2012   #1
Carl Lawrence

Dual-boot: Windows 7 HP 32-bit SP1 & Windows XP Pro 32-bit SP2.
 
 
What windows have you used and using? (updated)

Hello guys,

What windows have you used and using?

For me:

Windows NT
Windows 95
Windows 98
Windows ME
Windows XP (pre-SP1 to SP3)
Windows Vista Ultimate
Windows 7 Beta and RC.
Windows 7 Ultimate

Using:

Windows 7 Home Premium SP1.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Aug 2012   #2
windude99

Windows 7 Professional x64 Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Carl Lawrence View Post
Hello guys,

What windows have you used and using?

For me:

Windows NT
Windows 95
Windows 98
Windows ME
Windows XP (pre-SP1 to SP3)
Windows Vista Ultimate
Windows 7 Beta and RC.
Windows 7 Ultimate

Using:

Windows 7 Home Premium SP1.
I've used Windows 95, 98 SE, XP SP3 Home Vista Ultimate, Starter, and Home Premium, Windows 7 Enterprise, Pro, and Home Premium. I am currently running Windows 7 Pro on my main PC.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Aug 2012   #3
jadinolf

Windows 7 Professional 64bit
 
 

3.1
95
ME--very briefly
98
98SE
XP (Pre SP3 to SP3) Still on 3 computers
Vista -on my laptop
Windows 7 64bit Pro Only since May 31 of this year
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

22 Aug 2012   #4
Lady Fitzgerald

Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
 
 

Windows NT (at work only)
Windows XP (pre-SP1 to SP3) (still using SP3 on my desktop)

Using:

Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64 bit (on my new notebook)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Aug 2012   #5
PeaB4YouGo

Microsoft Windows 10 Home Build 15036
 
 

Now you are going to make me feel old. I never owned it, but I used Windows 2 for a short period at work, just before Windows 3.11 was introduced. I've used nearly every version of Windows since, with the exception of 98ME and Vista.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Aug 2012   #6
Joan Archer

Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PeaB4YouGo View Post
Now you are going to make me feel old. I never owned it, but I used Windows 2 for a short period at work, just before Windows 3.11 was introduced. I've used nearly every version of Windows since, with the exception of 98ME and Vista.
Was that 98 or WinME or both ?

I've used both and Vista plus XP and now Windows 7 Ultimate
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Aug 2012   #7
Bongo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro x64 / Win 10 Pro
 
 

I have used the Windows in my van in the garage and every window in the house
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Aug 2012   #8
Hopalong X

Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
I have used the Windows in my van in the garage and every window in the house
Bongo

They were asking about Windows OS not the winders in the outside wall of yer house or van.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Aug 2012   #9
Bongo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro x64 / Win 10 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Hopalong X View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
I have used the Windows in my van in the garage and every window in the house
Bongo

They were asking about Windows OS not the winders in the outside wall of yer house or van.
oh I did not see OS anywhere in the title
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Aug 2012   #10
Hopalong X

Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
oh I did not see OS anywhere in the title
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Windows updated Shell32.dll
For some reason, every time I try to edit shell32 my system gets an explorer crash at boot up. Windows update has recently updated it to 6.1.7106.23155. I use the same method I always have to edit the icons. Copy and paste system32, and syswow64 shell32 files into a folder, then edit them to how I...
Customization
updated windows 7
hi all i just updated windows 7 and now all the icons in my start menu have vanished. not really sure what to do. please advise. thanks in advance.
General Discussion
I updated Windows 7 & its not genuine.
I updated my mom's computer & it was doing ok until she shut down the computer while it was updating. Now it have all types of errors. How can I fix this?
Windows Updates & Activation
Windows updated without asking?
Hi. Windows just updated without asking me. -Which is fine, really, but it also restarted my computer without asking. I was playing a computer game and all of a sudden the computer restarted and started applying updates.. How can I disable this?
Windows Updates & Activation
Windows updated to GDR
Today I installed all the updates from microsoft,and I found out, know I have the GDR:D. http://i47.tinypic.com/6zaueo.jpg However hardware abstraction layer remains 16835. http://i47.tinypic.com/w9ihhv.jpg I don't seem to have updates problems, like the other users, does this meens my copy is...
Windows Updates & Activation


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:32.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App