Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Monty Python

22 Jan 2009   #11
Joan Archer

Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

What else would you expect Mr Grim from John Cleese with legs like that
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jan 2009   #12
Gary

Win 10 Pro 64
 
 

Monty Python video wall - Monty Python videos

The Monty Python Wall. About 100 Videos
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jan 2009   #13
Romulinx2

Win7 Ultimate x64 on Desktop / Win7 Ultimate x86 on laptop / Win7 x86 Starter on Netbook
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Mr GRiM View Post
I haven't seen this one before but it was pretty funny.

YouTube - Monty Python's best sketch ever

Silly walk anyone

Ministry of Silly Walks

Great a nice woody word "YouTube"
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

22 Jan 2009   #14
sassofalco

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - SP1
 
 
"Monty Python Discovered" in the USA.

........at last, a Forum to bring all that's typical of British Comedy, to the 'great unwashed masses' of the United States of America.

To anyone who lived and laughed at the full Menu of Monty Python, who could ever forget;

"Every Sperm is Sacred" and Mr. Creosote in 'The Autumn Years' from 'The Meaning of Life'? , and of course "It's Christmas in Heaven".YouTube - Every Sperm is Sacred {Monty Python's Meaning of Life}........YouTube - Monty Python's The Meaning of Life - The Autumn Years.........YouTube - Christmas In Heaven

Then to understand the chaos of the current Middle East, it's best to watch 'The Life of Brian', and especially the closing spectacular of "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life". YouTube - Life Of Brian - Ending

Fill yer boots
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jan 2009   #15
Romulinx2

Win7 Ultimate x64 on Desktop / Win7 Ultimate x86 on laptop / Win7 x86 Starter on Netbook
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sassofalco View Post
........at last, a Forum to bring all that's typical of British Comedy, to the 'great unwashed masses' of the United States of America.

To anyone who lived and laughed at the full Menu of Monty Python, who could ever forget;

"Every Sperm is Sacred" and Mr. Creosote in 'The Autumn Years' from 'The Meaning of Life'? , and of course "It's Christmas in Heaven".YouTube - Every Sperm is Sacred {Monty Python's Meaning of Life}........YouTube - Monty Python's The Meaning of Life - The Autumn Years.........YouTube - Christmas In Heaven

Then to understand the chaos of the current Middle East, it's best to watch 'The Life of Brian', and especially the closing spectacular of "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life". YouTube - Life Of Brian - Ending

Fill yer boots
And now for something completely different. The dinosaur! I have a theory......
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Jan 2009   #16
johngalt

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sassofalco View Post
........at last, a Forum to bring all that's typical of British Comedy, to the 'great unwashed masses' of the United States of America.

To anyone who lived and laughed at the full Menu of Monty Python, who could ever forget;

"Every Sperm is Sacred" and Mr. Creosote in 'The Autumn Years' from 'The Meaning of Life'? , and of course "It's Christmas in Heaven".YouTube - Every Sperm is Sacred {Monty Python's Meaning of Life}........YouTube - Monty Python's The Meaning of Life - The Autumn Years.........YouTube - Christmas In Heaven

Then to understand the chaos of the current Middle East, it's best to watch 'The Life of Brian', and especially the closing spectacular of "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life". YouTube - Life Of Brian - Ending

Fill yer boots
I had a friend who could (and wood ... er would!) do teh SPerm song at the drop of a hat....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Jan 2009   #17
sassofalco

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by johngalt View Post
I had a friend who could (and wood ... er would!) do teh SPerm song at the drop of a hat....
G'Day John,

I find it delightfully irreverent to hear Nuns and Cardinals singing of the praises of sperm and semen, whilst vigourously performing the Can-Can!!.......and the Choreography, some of Monty Python's best!!

You want to know Monty Python's inspiration and roots?? Then check out You Tube for 'The Goons', and especially, my good Mate [and I mean that most sincerely] - Spike Milligan.....his Epitaph[in Gaelic]..." I told you I was ill." This is he..in the horned helmet;

YouTube - Spike Milligan - The Fresh Fruit Song

Now sit back and laugh till you cry!!

Cheers Mate.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Jan 2009   #18
pooch

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sassofalco View Post
G'Day John,

I find it delightfully irreverent to hear Nuns and Cardinals singing of the praises of sperm and semen, whilst vigourously performing the Can-Can!!.......and the Choreography, some of Monty Python's best!!

You want to know Monty Python's inspiration and roots?? Then check out You Tube for 'The Goons', and especially, my good Mate [and I mean that most sincerely] - Spike Milligan.....his Epitaph[in Gaelic]..." I told you I was ill." This is he..in the horned helmet;

YouTube - Spike Milligan - The Fresh Fruit Song

Now sit back and laugh till you cry!!


Cheers Mate.
WHOAH!! going back a bit here aren't we??

Well keep it up I havent heard of Spike for years and I am also a massive fan of Monty Python and dare I say it the Young ones

So lets expand with this; YouTube - Best Entrance Ever Young Ones
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Jan 2009   #19
sassofalco

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pooch View Post
WHOAH!! going back a bit here aren't we??

Well keep it up I havent heard of Spike for years and I am also a massive fan of Monty Python and dare I say it the Young ones

So lets expand with this; YouTube - Best Entrance Ever Young Ones

Now we're on a roll........Little Britain....."bittie"

YouTube - Little Britain: Meeting the Parents

My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Jan 2009   #20
Joan Archer

Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Are we all trying to show our age here
Someone mentioned the Goons earlier with regards Spike Milligan, lets not forget Harry Secombe
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
error loading python DLL
wasn't sure where to post... please move it if this is not the right place At the start of windows an error window appear saying: "Error loading Python DLL: c:\use\admin\appdata\local\temp\_mei42443\python27.dll (error code 5)" Also when ever i want to install something a similar error appera...
Software
Different python is executed in cmd and win+R
Hi, I have two versions of python installed: c:\Python26_x64 c:\Python27_x64 The c:\Python27_x64 is in %path% and there's nothing in the 'set' command that mentions 26. When I run python from cmd.exe the 27 version is executed as expected. On the other hand, when I run python from win+R...
General Discussion
BSOD Using Python 2.7, error 0x000000f4
Hello sevenforums, I have been having a BSOD problem on my Asus laptop running Windows 7, processor is core-i5. The BSOD occurs somewhat randomly when attempting to run python scripts using VIDLE for Python 2.7. The problem usually occurs after around 2 - 10 times of running a script, and it...
BSOD Help and Support
Python sytax error problem
Hi, i have a problem with this python file. Its f-secure's ASCII World map. I dont know how to fix it. The part that has error is this: formats = Attached file below.
Software
python software
Not sure where to post this. I am trying to learn using python. ( I know absolutely nothing about computer language other than Basic Language about 30 years ago.) I have googled and found python tutorials. My question is... I need to install the python software first. Is that correct ? I saw...
Chillout Room
Python and Blender
I'm having a problem installing python and blender. I install python for windows through the MSI file provided by Python.org (2.6.1 and 3.0). I then install Blender (2.48). When i fire up blender it gives me this mesege. Checking for installed Python... No installed Python Found. Only...
Software


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:59.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App