Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: It's Official: Water Found on the Moon

24 Sep 2009   #11
z3r010

 

Water on Mars

It's Official: Water Found on the Moon-wateronmars2_gcc_big.jpg


My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Sep 2009   #12
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

I wouldn't hold out on a moon colony for decades at the earliest... NASA is retiring the Space Shuttle program later on this year with no immediate plans to replace the aging craft.. Once its retired, the only way we will have to the ISS much less the moon, will be to hitch a ride with the Russians...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Sep 2009   #13
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Water on Mars

Attachment 29272

Thats what Im talking about!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

24 Sep 2009   #14
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
I wouldn't hold out on a moon colony for decades at the earliest... NASA is retiring the Space Shuttle program later on this year with no immediate plans to replace the aging craft.. Once its retired, the only way we will have to the ISS much less the moon, will be to hitch a ride with the Russians...
I read about that too a bit back. That led to a very interesting conversation with Mom...

...anyhow I hope they get the new system up and ready to go ASAP (years to NASA) so Space Exploration can continue
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Sep 2009   #15
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Water on Mars

Attachment 29272
Oh dear...that came from left field
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Sep 2009   #16
pacinitaly

windows 7 professional & ultimate 64bit laptops
 
 

I read or heard that there was something on the moon that proved someone/something was already there. some type of structure.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Sep 2009   #17
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

This is a controversial subject that is championed by Richard C Hoagland who gained fame with his Face on Mars theory. A frequent and popular guest on Coast to Coast AM, Hoagland believes that there are structures on the moon, that are remnants of a prior civilization.... Decide for yourself..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Sep 2009   #18
pacinitaly

windows 7 professional & ultimate 64bit laptops
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
This is a controversial subject that is championed by Richard C Hoagland who gained fame with his Face on Mars theory. A frequent and popular guest on Coast to Coast AM, Hoagland believes that there are structures on the moon, that are remnants of a prior civilization.... Decide for yourself..

that's where I must have heard it.
Something like it was not photographed/videoed due to aliens say not to talk about it
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Sep 2009   #19
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Actually, Hoagland claims that there is photographic evidence, but having seen these photographs, I really have to stretch my imagination to see a structure...BTW I am a big fan of Coast, and listen to it nightly ... with a properly fitted tinfoil hat!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Sep 2009   #20
pacinitaly

windows 7 professional & ultimate 64bit laptops
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
Actually, Hoagland claims that there is photographic evidence, but having seen these photographs, I really have to stretch my imagination to see a structure...BTW I am a big fan of Coast, and listen to it nightly ... with a properly fitted tinfoil hat!!



when I'm not working overnights, I listen to the show. I wonder if Art is still married to the young girl.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Do I need to put new water in my water cooling system?
So i have heard that some water cooling systems do need new water in them every 6 months, and i have also heard that some never need to have the water replaced, so i have no idea of what brand/kind of water cooling system i have because it has no branding or anything, i got my computer custom built...
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Red Moon
Some years ago, I saw the moon appear sort of a dull brick red. Hadn't thought too much about it until now, but when it popped into my head, I Googled a partial explanation in this article: What causes a red moon I can understand how that would be, if when I saw it it was near the horizons,...
Chillout Room
NASA: Moon may have enough water for human base
This one is almost right out of Sci-Fi. More
Chillout Room
NASA: Millions of tons of water discovered on moon.
Source - NASA: Millions of tons of water discovered on moon
Chillout Room
there is life on the moon
jaba is there
Chillout Room
The MOON.....
Hi all........;) here's a great bit of footage dedicated to debunking the lies NASA has fed us since its inception, & from the start of the ''space race'' there is no doubt the Americans actually went to the moon, but as soon as they touched down the truth stopped & the veil of lies began....
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:13.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App