Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today

10 Oct 2009   #101
Archangel83

Win7 RTM
 
 

Today geting windows7 RTM loaded with my favorite softwere and games
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Oct 2009   #102
tw33k

Windows 7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
 
 

today i rested and it was wonderful. bumming around every now and then is a necessary and healthy way to recharge the batteries. Thanks to all those who left congratulatory messages on my profile page, it means a lot.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Oct 2009   #103
jimbo45

Linux CENTOS 7 / various Windows OS'es and servers
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zen00 View Post
Yeah, BYU.

The acid is for a buffer solution I'm making.

Now I need to buy a pH meter, $70 is what I'm looking at.
Don't forget to add a little bit of Frank Zappa's "Hot Rats" to the mix.

Cheers
jimbo
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

11 Oct 2009   #104
TheSchaft

Windows 7 x64 HP, Windows 7 HP, Windows 7 Ult
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zen00 View Post
Yeah, BYU.

The acid is for a buffer solution I'm making.

Now I need to buy a pH meter, $70 is what I'm looking at.
Or, you could build one - phduino - Project Hosting on Google Code or The Simplest Possible pH Meter

(Me, I'd look around and buy one. )
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Oct 2009   #105
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Archangel83 View Post
Today geting windows7 RTM loaded with my favorite softwere and games

Hello Archangel83, welcome to Seven Forums!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Oct 2009   #106
myzr7

Windows 7 Ulti. x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zen00 View Post
BYU has a real grass field at home. They're playing away today against the Rebels.
Unga runs for 3 TDs, BYU beats UNLV 59-21
Congrats Zen on your victory.
My apologies for confusing your great university and football team with that of Boise St., I wish continued success for your team
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Oct 2009   #107
Zen00

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Thank you much, and a bally good victory it was. Too bad I didn't get to watch, they wern't broadcasting it on ESPN360.

So yeah, today's my day to bum around and recharge, sorta.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Oct 2009   #108
prozac5000

Windows 7x64 Ultimate
 
 

okay so today i got home to find that someone had stolen my LAN bag with a 24port switch about 16 network cables , all my games, my 2 playstation controllers for computer, my shoes, my deodorant(FFS!!!!), my friends cell phone my smokes and yet they ...left a 15K computer alone...thank heavens!!! i swear this is the worst day of my life!!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Oct 2009   #109
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by prozac5000 View Post
okay so today i got home to find that someone had stolen my LAN bag with a 24port switch about 16 network cables , all my games, my 2 playstation controllers for computer, my shoes, my deodorant(FFS!!!!), my friends cell phone my smokes and yet they ...left a 15K computer alone...thank heavens!!! i swear this is the worst day of my life!!!

Sorry to hear that mate; it could've been worse, they could've took the computer and left the deodorant.

Seriously, you had better watch, they may plan to come back after the computer.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Oct 2009   #110
Kari

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by prozac5000 View Post
okay so today i got home to find that someone had stolen my LAN bag with a 24port switch about 16 network cables , all my games, my 2 playstation controllers for computer, my shoes, my deodorant(FFS!!!!), my friends cell phone my smokes and yet they ...left a 15K computer alone...thank heavens!!! i swear this is the worst day of my life!!!

Sorry to hear that mate; it could've been worse, they could've took the computer and left the deodorant.

Seriously, you had better watch, they may plan to come back after the computer.
Have to agree with my distinguished friend here. Better to smell bad but be able to surf SevenForums than have rose smelling armpits but no computer!

Kari
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Today [6]
:note: continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/114036-today-5-a.html Today is Sunday and I'm NOT working. :D I'm at home on a Sunday after a very long time.
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:46.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App