Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today

28 Jan 2010   #1441
PC WhizzKid

banned for piracy
 
 

Been to the library and walked the dog so far today.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jan 2010   #1442
hattrik21

Windows 7 Pro
 
 

Today is the same as any other work day. Dropped the kiddo off at day care, drove to work and well here I am.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jan 2010   #1443
valtonray

Windows 7 Ultimate Signature Edition
 
 

woke up in the middle of the night with a horrid headache, i blame it on a bad apple. went back to bed, woke up this morning feeling better. watching regis and kelly now, except regis isn't on the screen, it's the other guy that fills in often.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

28 Jan 2010   #1444
Kari

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by valtonray View Post
woke up in the middle of the night with a horrid headache, i blame it on a bad apple. went back to bed, woke up this morning feeling better. watching regis and kelly now, except regis isn't on the screen, it's the other guy that fills in often.
You mean iPad?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jan 2010   #1445
valtonray

Windows 7 Ultimate Signature Edition
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by valtonray View Post
woke up in the middle of the night with a horrid headache, i blame it on a bad apple. went back to bed, woke up this morning feeling better. watching regis and kelly now, except regis isn't on the screen, it's the other guy that fills in often.
You mean iPad?
yes, i believe i was tempted just as adam and eve with a bad apple and it left me ill.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jan 2010   #1446
Pieloi

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Talking to girl on bus, accidentally talked for about 3 minutes in English, didn't realize.

Didn't matter anyways, she was Latvian, went home, watched TV, nothing on but Spongebob, realized it's outrageously funny if you consider everything said as an Innuendo.

"I need furniture !" - Patrick says desperately
*moulds a large bulging objects out of the sand, then continues to repeatedly lick it.*
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jan 2010   #1447
valtonray

Windows 7 Ultimate Signature Edition
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Pieloi View Post
Talking to girl on bus, accidentally talked for about 3 minutes in English, didn't realize.

Didn't matter anyways, she was Latvian, went home, watched TV, nothing on but Spongebob, realized it's outrageously funny if you consider everything said as an Innuendo.

"I need furniture !" - Patrick says desperately
*moulds a large bulging objects out of the sand, then continues to repeatedly lick it.*
and i thought i had some random posts.....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jan 2010   #1448
valtonray

Windows 7 Ultimate Signature Edition
 
 

i smell dinner cooking. mmmm wonder what she's making???
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jan 2010   #1449
valtonray

Windows 7 Ultimate Signature Edition
 
 

i had wonderful fajitas for dinner tonight. i also hit 1000 posts today. now im sitting here watching what i believe is america's dumbest criminals with macie and looking for something non apple related to post on.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jan 2010   #1450
smarteyeball

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Pieloi View Post
Talking to girl on bus, accidentally talked for about 3 minutes in English, didn't realize.

Didn't matter anyways, she was Latvian,
Missed opportunity there - you could have got away with some pretty lewd comments

Quote:
went home, watched TV, nothing on but Spongebob, realized it's outrageously funny if you consider everything said as an Innuendo.

"I need furniture !" - Patrick says desperately
*moulds a large bulging objects out of the sand, then continues to repeatedly lick it.*
That's why Spongebob works. Petty pics for the kids, Adult innuendo for the rest of us.

Actually, after re-watching a lot of shows I loved as a kid, I never realized how much innuendo was interspersed throughout the dialogue. Not to mention all the drug references...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Today [6]
:note: continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/114036-today-5-a.html Today is Sunday and I'm NOT working. :D I'm at home on a Sunday after a very long time.
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:01.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App