Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today

18 Feb 2010   #1761
Barman58

Windows 10 Pro x64 x2 Windows 10 Enterprise x64, Ubuntu
 
 

Hello Joan,

It snowed for about 4 hours this morning but never managed to stick apart from on grass covered areas, all roads and pathways clear - so looks like it's not as bad as before
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Feb 2010   #1762
dmex

 

Today, I saw the most stupid person in the history of the internet and their a software developer!!!!



Yes install patches from virus makers, it makes the viruses work better!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Feb 2010   #1763
spinifex

 
 

Got home after a 5 hr flight, and surprise, surprise. My son came down from the north (drove 2,000 k's) for a surprise visit and was at the airport to pick me up. Woohoo.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

18 Feb 2010   #1764
jfar

Vista Ult64, Win7600
 
 

Stare at the center of the image above for about 30 seconds then immediately look at a blank white wall or a piece of white paper. Stare at the blank paper and an image will emerge. The more you stare, the clearer the image becomes. Try not to blink and dont take your eyes of the center spot.



Today-stare.png


My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Feb 2010   #1765
Zen00

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post

Nigel have you had the snow that was forecast ?
I saw it, the one night I forget to put the cover on my scooter too.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Feb 2010   #1766
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jfar View Post
Stare at the center of the image above for about 30 seconds then immediately look at a blank white wall or a piece of white paper. Stare at the blank paper and an image will emerge. The more you stare, the clearer the image becomes. Try not to blink and dont take your eyes of the center spot.



Attachment 55085

Thats Pretty Cool Jim.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Feb 2010   #1767
JMH

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit. SP1.
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by spinifex View Post
Got home after a 5 hr flight, and surprise, surprise. My son came down from the north (drove 2,000 k's) for a surprise visit and was at the airport to pick me up. Woohoo.
That's no mean effort in that vast State of W.A.
What a good son he is.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Feb 2010   #1768
valtonray

Windows 7 Ultimate Signature Edition
 
 

ummm not much of interest happened today. read the news repots about the school spying on students through webcams and watched some tv.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Feb 2010   #1769
starwolf1336

Windows 7 Professional 64bit
 
 

Tried signing up for gamefly. But it keeps saying the address doesnt match the address on my debit card. I've been to the bank to verify, and i'm using the right address. And to make it worse, if you mess up 3 times while trying to sign up for gamefly, they freeze your account untill you call them.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Feb 2010   #1770
valtonray

Windows 7 Ultimate Signature Edition
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by starwolf1336 View Post
Tried signing up for gamefly. But it keeps saying the address doesnt match the address on my debit card. I've been to the bank to verify, and i'm using the right address. And to make it worse, if you mess up 3 times while trying to sign up for gamefly, they freeze your account untill you call them.
maybe you should call them
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Today [6]
:note: continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/114036-today-5-a.html Today is Sunday and I'm NOT working. :D I'm at home on a Sunday after a very long time.
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:46.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App