Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today

24 Feb 2010   #1871
jfar

Vista Ult64, Win7600
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by gamepoint View Post
@jonathan..im sorry for being out of topic a bit..but..what happen to grimreaper?
"Please remember grimreaper, and wish him a full recovery. "

https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-...y-brother.html
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Feb 2010   #1872
gamepoint

windows 7 professional x64 bit RTM
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jfar View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by gamepoint View Post
@jonathan..im sorry for being out of topic a bit..but..what happen to grimreaper?
"Please remember grimreaper, and wish him a full recovery. "

https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-...y-brother.html
thanx dude..i got it now..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Feb 2010   #1873
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
Well today I tried creating a virtual machine again with Virtual Box. Am I ever glad! They work amazingly nice.

Suddenly I have a solution to my lack of physical hard drives I can mess with. Create virtual ones!

Hello JK.

I just started to "play" with VB myself lately, I like it so far.


There's always these options, I've had a go at these also.

Virtual Hard Disk - Create and Attach VHD

Virtual Hard Drive VHD File - Create and Start with at Boot
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

24 Feb 2010   #1874
Jonathan_King

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
Well today I tried creating a virtual machine again with Virtual Box. Am I ever glad! They work amazingly nice.

Suddenly I have a solution to my lack of physical hard drives I can mess with. Create virtual ones!

Hello JK.

I just started to "play" with VB myself lately, I like it so far.


There's always these options, I've had a go at these also.

Virtual Hard Disk - Create and Attach VHD

Virtual Hard Drive VHD File - Create and Start with at Boot
Aww, I only have Professional.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Feb 2010   #1875
Carl Lawrence

Dual-boot: Windows 7 HP 32-bit SP1 & Windows XP Pro 32-bit SP2.
 
 

Been putting more books back on my shelves. Dad has ordered my new bedroom furniture which will be delivered on Friday evening (already assembled).
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Feb 2010   #1876
valtonray

Windows 7 Ultimate Signature Edition
 
 

today i will be helping my sister prepare her new design site for launch as well as working on some stuff to launch a collaborative site for my brother and sister's new fashion company so that it's ready by the time they open their first store later this year.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Feb 2010   #1877
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Today I had to wrestle with a snowblower dealing with a foot of wet, heavy snow on top of a muddy driveway.....glad that crap is over with.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Feb 2010   #1878
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
Well today I tried creating a virtual machine again with Virtual Box. Am I ever glad! They work amazingly nice.

Suddenly I have a solution to my lack of physical hard drives I can mess with. Create virtual ones!

Hello JK.

I just started to "play" with VB myself lately, I like it so far.


There's always these options, I've had a go at these also.

Virtual Hard Disk - Create and Attach VHD

Virtual Hard Drive VHD File - Create and Start with at Boot
Aww, I only have Professional.
Sorry to hear mate!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Feb 2010   #1879
Zen00

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noob View Post
Today I had to wrestle with a snowblower dealing with a foot of wet, heavy snow on top of a muddy driveway.....glad that crap is over with.
I got a foot of rain.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Feb 2010   #1880
smarteyeball

 
 

It may be old hat and nothing new to some, but not being a Mac user, nor have I ever stepped inside an Apple Store, I learned a new term today:

"Apple Genius"
Apple Retail Store - Genius Bar

The way it's described, it seems that it would be easier to 'seek an audience' with the the Pope, Dali Lama, The President or the Soup Nazi.

Quote:
Want to speak to a Genius? Make an appointment ahead of time to guarantee your space.
Really?

Maybe it's just me, but I find that level of sheer condescension and arrogance to be palpable and nauseating



And I thought Subway calling their sandwich makers 'technicians' was a bit of turd polishing w▲nkerery....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Today [6]
:note: continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/114036-today-5-a.html Today is Sunday and I'm NOT working. :D I'm at home on a Sunday after a very long time.
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App