Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today

01 Nov 2009   #281
Lee

Win 7 Pro x64, VM Win XP, Win7 Pro Sandbox, Kubuntu 11
 
 

What happened to Cindy. She has not posted even a reply since August. She started this great post, and seems to no longer be around to see how well her post has done, and how long it been running.

Hope all is well with the Young Lady.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Nov 2009   #282
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lee View Post
What happened to Cindy. She has not posted even a reply since August. She started this great post, and seems to no longer be around to see how well her post has done, and how long it been running.

Hope all is well with the Young Lady.
I think calling it a lady...is incorrect

That is why it hasn't returned
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Nov 2009   #283
Uber Philf

W7 RTM Ultimate x64
 
 

Yeah, i think we kinda caught 'it' out, so it ran ahha

I feel dumb, being mislead by it. hate when that happens
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

01 Nov 2009   #284
Kari

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Antman View Post
The Antman was diagnosed with biliary colic. The surgeon wanted to operate today, but I refused and surgery is scheduled for Wednesday.

I have the New Efficiency event on Thursday.
Antman, I wish you a speedy recovery. You are one of those members whose absence will be immediately noticed.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lee View Post
What happened to Cindy. She has not posted even a reply since August. She started this great post, and seems to no longer be around to see how well her post has done, and how long it been running.

Hope all is well with the Young Lady.
I think calling it a lady...is incorrect

That is why it hasn't returned


Kari
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Nov 2009   #285
johnwillyums

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Antman View Post
The Antman was diagnosed with biliary colic. The surgeon wanted to operate today, but I refused and surgery is scheduled for Wednesday.

I have the New Efficiency event on Thursday.
Just wanted to add my best wishes to all the others Antman. Hope it goes well and you're back with us soon
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Nov 2009   #286
smarteyeball

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
Hope all is well with the Young Lady.
Quote:
I think calling it a lady...is incorrect

That is why it hasn't returned
Ba ha ha

I was amused endlessly when 'it' first appeared and all the blokes started panting like a dog on heat. It was as obvious as dogs balls from the first post that 'it' wasn't what 'it' claimed to be.

How many hot young English girls call people 'hon' like a truck stop hooker?

Anyway, viva la Cindy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Nov 2009   #287
jfar

Vista Ult64, Win7600
 
 

Today I thought of the Barman58 for some strange reason.

Scarlet Words Blog Archive Farewell, Dorothy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Nov 2009   #288
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

All the best Antman... will keep you in our thoughts and prayers...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Nov 2009   #289
jfar

Vista Ult64, Win7600
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
All the best Antman... will keep you in our thoughts and prayers...
I nearly did a spew.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Nov 2009   #290
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jfar View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
All the best Antman... will keep you in our thoughts and prayers...
I nearly did a spew.
And why prey tell was that ....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Today [6]
:note: continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/114036-today-5-a.html Today is Sunday and I'm NOT working. :D I'm at home on a Sunday after a very long time.
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:17.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App