Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today

15 Dec 2009   #861
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by myzr7 View Post
Thanks Ted and a very Merry Christmas to you also. Your Avatar reminds me of a friend that was always barefoot also. He has passed on but remains always in our hearts. Christmas seems to bring back memories of days gone by.We have had a wonderful year and look forward to another just as great!
Attachment 42138


Just don't get sad m8, keep looking up!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Dec 2009   #862
Orpheous

XP Pro/Vista Ultimate (64)/Windows 7 Ultimate Signature Edition(64)
 
 

Today I finished work at 7am after a 10hr shift. As I was driving past a park on the way home, I almost ran over a bird that didn't budge from the centre of the lane I was in. I turned around and walked over to it, and saw that the parents had built their nest overhanging the road. He looked to be a few days away from being able to fly, and as there are quite a few cats in that area I wrapped him in a t-shirt and brought him home.
Turns out it's a figbird, so I've been feeding the noisy bugger with mashed fruit through all morning. I think I'm getting attached to it, it looks up at me like I'm it's mother, and hops up onto my shoulders when it's finished feeding.
Hopefully it'll be able to fly in a few days, then I'll take it back to where I found it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Dec 2009   #863
Uber Philf

W7 RTM Ultimate x64
 
 

Today, i sorted out my music, and im extremly sleep deprived.
After watching paranormal activity yesterday, all the scary scenes
pop into my head while im trying to sleep -shudders- .

I'm such a whimp.... Lol.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

16 Dec 2009   #864
NinaJay

Windows 7 x 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Orpheous View Post
Today I finished work at 7am after a 10hr shift. As I was driving past a park on the way home, I almost ran over a bird that didn't budge from the centre of the lane I was in. I turned around and walked over to it, and saw that the parents had built their nest overhanging the road. He looked to be a few days away from being able to fly, and as there are quite a few cats in that area I wrapped him in a t-shirt and brought him home.
Turns out it's a figbird, so I've been feeding the noisy bugger with mashed fruit through all morning. I think I'm getting attached to it, it looks up at me like I'm it's mother, and hops up onto my shoulders when it's finished feeding.
Hopefully it'll be able to fly in a few days, then I'll take it back to where I found it.
Aaawwww, I love figbirds so it's a great job you've done there
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Dec 2009   #865
PC WhizzKid

banned for piracy
 
 

I rang up PC World yesterday and they said that an engineer has looked that it and it is on hold, whatever that means.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Dec 2009   #866
smarteyeball

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PC WhizzKid View Post
I rang up PC World yesterday and they said that an engineer has looked that it and it is on hold, whatever that means.
In other words:

A) They have not looked at it

or

B) They have and they have no idea

or most probable

C) They have identified a faulty component and have to order a replacement
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Dec 2009   #867
PC WhizzKid

banned for piracy
 
 

He did say when he took it away that is either motherboard or the power supply.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Dec 2009   #868
z3r010

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PC WhizzKid View Post
He did say when he took it away that is either motherboard or the power supply.
I'd be surprised if PC world staff knew the difference between the two.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Dec 2009   #869
Uber Philf

W7 RTM Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PC WhizzKid View Post
He did say when he took it away that is either motherboard or the power supply.
I'd be surprised if PC world staff knew the difference between the two.
That helps the mood don't it
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Dec 2009   #870
PC WhizzKid

banned for piracy
 
 

Well if it comes to the worse, I can get vouchers for a replacement. So either way I should have a PC by Xmas.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Today [6]
:note: continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/114036-today-5-a.html Today is Sunday and I'm NOT working. :D I'm at home on a Sunday after a very long time.
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:06.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App