Which age category do you fall in? [2]

View Poll Results: Which age bracket do you fall in?

Voters
351. You may not vote on this poll
  • 20 or Under

    96 27.35%
  • 21 to 30

    79 22.51%
  • 31 to 40

    28 7.98%
  • 41 to 50

    31 8.83%
  • 51 to 60

    48 13.68%
  • 61 to 70

    47 13.39%
  • 71 to 80

    18 5.13%
  • 81 to 90

    4 1.14%
  • 90+

    0 0%
Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 9,537
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
       #191

    Found out you are millions of years old by searching "Who Invented Dirt"
    My question to you is "What kind of moisturizer do you use to look so young?" Preparation H ...hehehe
    GOTCHYA!
    I know paybacks are forthcoming.

    Soil was created by single celled organisms millions of years ago. Once cells became multicellular, organisms called Lichen create soil.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 2,410
    Windows 7 Professional 32-bit/Windows 8 64-bit/Win7 Pro64-bit
       #192

    Lady Fitzgerald said:
    I wouldn't say I was addicted to cheese (much) but I am a bit of a cheese snob. I don't consider the yellow slime slabs that try to pass themselves off as American cheese to be cheese. I consider them to be...well...yellow slime slabs.
    Remember, not all cheese is equal. And, American cheese is a proccesed cheese product, so it is not the most healthiest dairy food around.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 2,410
    Windows 7 Professional 32-bit/Windows 8 64-bit/Win7 Pro64-bit
       #193

    ICit2lol said:
    Well Jeannie I love any fish including the salmon family.

    I used to fish a lot when I was younger and giver the trout I caught to my granddad and he loved them bless his cotton socks.

    My favourite fish if I had to choose is shark - in England it was a small shark called a dogfish Nursehound - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and known in the shops as huss out here it is known as flake Port Jackson shark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and it too mostly comes from the shallow water bottom feeding sharks - not as you might imagine the big bitey things you see on the TV like the tiger and great white

    As for oysters like you I tried them once after my ex was served them up in a fisherman's basket (a dish with an assortment of fish types) I must admit to nearly throwing up as they slithered down and being a RN by profession I don't need to tell you what I was thinking of when I ate them
    I have a fear of fish that have many tiny spines because one once got stuck in my throat twice. I used to like all fish but now I try to avoid those with many spines.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 9,615
    Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
       #194

    The Howling Wolves said:
    Found out you are millions of years old by searching "Who Invented Dirt"
    My question to you is "What kind of moisturizer do you use to look so young?" Preparation H ...hehehe
    GOTCHYA!
    I know paybacks are forthcoming.

    Soil was created by single celled organisms millions of years ago. Once cells became multicellular, organisms called Lichen create soil.
    Who do you think started the process? And Preparation H is not a moisturizer (gotchya). I use Spackle to fill in the wrinkles. I get my makeup from Sherwin Williams.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 2,410
    Windows 7 Professional 32-bit/Windows 8 64-bit/Win7 Pro64-bit
       #195

    GrayGhost2 said:
    You haven't lived until you are addicted to anchovies. Not the poncy restaurant variety.
    I buy 1kg jars of my addiction ... Spanish anchovies are to die for; and my contribution to supporting Spain in their financial difficulties.

    She-who-must-be-obeyed wont come near me ... reckons I smell like a walrus.

    Cheese. I used to love Camembert and Blue Vein cheese. Good and stinky ! Until I discovered I am allergic to bovine protein. Now I console myself with fresh goats milk and anchovies ... but not at the same time.
    I like all types of anchovies because their spines are so tiny you can eat it whole. In fact, I even eat cooked anchovies without seasoning it at all. And the good thing about anchovies is their low mercury level.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 9,615
    Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
       #196

    I'd rather have mercury. I'm already mad as a hatter so it wouldn't matter.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 9,537
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
       #197

    Lady Fitzgerald said:
    The Howling Wolves said:
    Found out you are millions of years old by searching "Who Invented Dirt"
    My question to you is "What kind of moisturizer do you use to look so young?" Preparation H ...hehehe
    GOTCHYA!
    I know paybacks are forthcoming.

    Soil was created by single celled organisms millions of years ago. Once cells became multicellular, organisms called Lichen create soil.
    Who do you think started the process? And Preparation H is not a moisturizer (gotchya). I use Spackle to fill in the wrinkles. I get my makeup from Sherwin Williams.
    Preparation is used for shrinking wrinkles and rhoids.
    Spackle is good. Have you tried Kelly Moore for makeup?

    I use Crazy glue for my sagging eyelids just don't get it in your eyes(No peripheral vision)
    Got to go now and make dinner. Having Peanut butter, Strawberry jam and ham sandwiches.
    THW
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 9,615
    Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
       #198

    The Howling Wolves said:
    ...Preparation is used for shrinking wrinkles and rhoids.
    Spackle is good. Have you tried Kelly Moore for makeup?...
    PH still isn't a moisturizer. It's more of an astringent.

    Kelly Moore is too expensive and doesn't have as good of a color selection. Krylon, Duplicolor, and Rustoleum just don't have enough coverage.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 21,007
    Desk1 7 Home Prem / Desk2 10 Pro / Main lap Asus ROG 10 Pro 2 laptop Toshiba 7 Pro Asus P2520 7 & 10
       #199

    Computer mate try the shark stuff if you don't like bones. As for the cheese nothing like a nice bit of cheese Grommet - used to love watching th grocer down the village cut it with a wire cutter and pat butter for us - thats age for you!!

    Hmm I think dirt which is naturally attracted to me LOL!! is also a breakdown of the rocks from the earth plus given a helping hand from the microorganisms of course.
    Interesting subject but again a bit OT
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 2,410
    Windows 7 Professional 32-bit/Windows 8 64-bit/Win7 Pro64-bit
       #200

    ICit2lol said:
    Computer mate try the shark stuff if you don't like bones. As for the cheese nothing like a nice bit of cheese Grommet - used to love watching th grocer down the village cut it with a wire cutter and pat butter for us - thats age for you!!

    Hmm I think dirt which is naturally attracted to me LOL!! is also a breakdown of the rocks from the earth plus given a helping hand from the microorganisms of course.
    Interesting subject but again a bit OT
    I already do like shark. In fact, it is my favorite fish to have in a soup.
      My Computer


 
Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:21.
Find Us