Which age category do you fall in? [2]

View Poll Results: Which age bracket do you fall in?

Voters
351. You may not vote on this poll
  • 20 or Under

    96 27.35%
  • 21 to 30

    79 22.51%
  • 31 to 40

    28 7.98%
  • 41 to 50

    31 8.83%
  • 51 to 60

    48 13.68%
  • 61 to 70

    47 13.39%
  • 71 to 80

    18 5.13%
  • 81 to 90

    4 1.14%
  • 90+

    0 0%
Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 33
    w
       #251

    unrealRage said:
    I am seventeen years old.
    Oh.

    ...

    Umm...

    Mkay.

      My Computer


  2. Posts : 7,538
    Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
       #252

    Not sure how many there are now but we have had 14 year olds, some of them were quite knowledgeable as well. :)
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 21,007
    Desk1 7 Home Prem / Desk2 10 Pro / Main lap Asus ROG 10 Pro 2 laptop Toshiba 7 Pro Asus P2520 7 & 10
       #253

    Joan Archer said:
    Not sure how many there are now but we have had 14 year olds, some of them were quite knowledgeable as well. :)
    Yep I remember Joan wonder where they went?? mind you we seem to have lost quite a few of the old guard these days through attrition and sadly those who have passed.

    But nice to see some of our current crew getting recognised for their input in here ie the new mods etc
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 53,675
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #254

    I think the young ones get more interested in school, and girls You become more social at that age, and school becomes harder, etc. To be honest, good for them, go chase a girl, lol. A Guy
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 179
    Windows 7 x64 Pro
       #255

    A Guy said:
    I think the young ones get more interested in school, and girls You become more social at that age, and school becomes harder, etc. To be honest, good for them, go chase a girl, lol. A Guy
    To be honest school is easier and easier for me (from year to year) and I have time for everything: social life,gaming and work (well not real work).I guess you just need to find a balance.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 21,007
    Desk1 7 Home Prem / Desk2 10 Pro / Main lap Asus ROG 10 Pro 2 laptop Toshiba 7 Pro Asus P2520 7 & 10
       #256

    unrealRage said:
    A Guy said:
    I think the young ones get more interested in school, and girls You become more social at that age, and school becomes harder, etc. To be honest, good for them, go chase a girl, lol. A Guy
    To be honest school is easier and easier for me (from year to year) and I have time for everything: social life,gaming and work (well not real work).I guess you just need to find a balance.
    Well that is good to hear young fellow and by work it doesn't necessarily have to be paid work even helping out at home is work and it is always appreciated by parents for example

    As for the girls well I was always too shy and intent on fishing and plumbing with my father
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 999
    XP Pro (x86) | 7 HP (x86) & (x64) | 7 Pro (x64)
       #257

    I voted (fessed-up) in the original poll; graduate to dinosaur in 2016

    I was woefully shy for my first 45 years -- then at about 50 discovered the fairer sex don't bite.
    Aging has its advantages ...

    When any woman calls me "love" I know I have graduated into the realms of — not-a-threat !
    It's nice to be trusted but disappointing I didn't appreciate this stuff when I was 18 and saved my self the turmoil and pain of two failed marriages.
    Last edited by bawldiggle; 28 Dec 2015 at 18:29. Reason: because I can
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 216
    Windows 7
       #258

    As my sig suggests, I'm no spring chicken. Other options to aging are not good but growing up is still
    an option. I'm almost 70, look like 50, healthy as 30 and still see out of 18 year old eyes (with contacts
    or glasses on, of course). I simply meant from perspective. I am just fortunate for good genetics,
    eating moderately and a lot of jogging and tennis. We should all be so lucky. I wouldn't eat if I didn't
    have to but when I do it's considered by many as unhealthy. But at 6 foot/175 pounds, who cares.
    Enjoy your life every moment because if you blink it'll be over. I can't slow it down but it's in the psych
    books why this seems so significant the older we get.

    WHY TIME GOES FASTER AS YOU GET OLDER. Time is relative. The speed of light is absolute and
    does not depend on the observer, therefore, either space or time must be relative. Detailed algebraic
    calculations will show both must be relative.
    End of class. You can leave now and stay a kid at heart.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 25,847
    Windows 10 Pro. 64/ version 1709 Windows 7 Pro/64
       #259

    Baddog22556 it seem that we were in the same part of the world from 65 thru 67.
    I will be 70 in spring of next year.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 216
    Windows 7
       #260

    Layback Bear said:
    Baddog22556 it seem that we were in the same part of the world from 65 thru 67.
    I will be 70 in spring of next year.
    Guess we both went to different schools at different times together but during those 2 great years we may have crossed paths somewhere.
    I had a lot of fun, extended a year to stay with my LRP team but was glad to make it home in one piece.
    Welcome home!!!
      My Computer


 
Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:45.
Find Us