Reputation and Badges [10]


  1. Posts : 53,669
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #1051

    Lol, he means the Guru badge

    A Guy
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 2,410
    Windows 7 Professional 32-bit/Windows 8 64-bit/Win7 Pro64-bit
       #1052

    Can you explain?
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 53,669
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #1053

    Computer0304 said:
    Can you explain?
    You just got a new badge, then:

    essenbe said:
    Congratulations on your new hardware. Well done.
    New hardware = Guru badge

    He was congratulating you on the Guru badge, which makes sense

    A Guy
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 7,538
    Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
       #1054

    Congratulations to all the new achievers, keep up the good work.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 501
    Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
       #1055

    Congratulations all acheivers. Now I've also got 2 new badges to flaunt. Couldn't have dome without this community. Thank you very much SevenForums!
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 20,583
    Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
       #1056

    A Guy said:
    Computer0304 said:
    Can you explain?
    You just got a new badge, then:

    essenbe said:
    Congratulations on your new hardware. Well done.
    New hardware = Guru badge

    He was congratulating you on the Guru badge, which makes sense

    A Guy
    Is that a OverClocker thang
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 9,537
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
       #1057

    aritra2116 said:
    Congratulations all acheivers. Now I've also got 2 new badges to flaunt. Couldn't have dome without this community. Thank you very much SevenForums!
    Congrats on the two new badges.
    The Supporter badge is well deserved and holds high standards here in 7 Forums.

    Reputation and Badges [10]-jonathon.jpg
    THW
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 26,456
    Windows 11 Pro
       #1058

    ThrashZone said:
    A Guy said:
    Computer0304 said:
    Can you explain?
    You just got a new badge, then:

    essenbe said:
    Congratulations on your new hardware. Well done.
    New hardware = Guru badge

    He was congratulating you on the Guru badge, which makes sense

    A Guy
    Is that a OverClocker thang
    What, me overclock? you have to be kidding.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 26,456
    Windows 11 Pro
       #1059

    aritra2116 said:
    Congratulations all acheivers. Now I've also got 2 new badges to flaunt. Couldn't have dome without this community. Thank you very much SevenForums!

    Congratulations on your 'new hardware' too. Very well done.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 53,669
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #1060

    aritra2116 said:
    Congratulations all acheivers. Now I've also got 2 new badges to flaunt. Couldn't have dome without this community. Thank you very much SevenForums!
    Congratulations on the coveted Supporter Badge You have to be Awarded that!

    And congratulations on the Power User Badge as well. You must promise to use your power for good, and never evil!

    A Guy
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:37.
Find Us