Reputation and Badges [10]


  1. Posts : 3,904
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
       #1321

    A Guy said:
    I got my Gold member, and Guru badge (and Supporter badge) on my 90th day. Of course there were no word games back then, so I was actually helping then. Arc only really started to increase his post count when he took on the hard task of BSOD analysis. After 2000 posts, and the fact that more posts do not get you any awards after that, the restraints were off I was never a big poster until Seven Forums. I blame y'all for posting so many interesting things to reply to. You notice I got those 3 badges at 90 days, and have done nothing since

    Attachment 333946

    A Guy
    Still a legend though

    My only friends are on this forum
      My Computer

  2.    #1322

    Billy, You've done plenty since then: kept me sane, been everybody's best friend, offered perfect-pitch advice whether to the public or your colleagues, who unanimously hold you in the highest esteem.

    You are truly a righteous dude.



    "Rooney!!" There's another in the dog door any day now.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 3,904
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
       #1323

    I agree, you have done loads for this forum.

    Including teaching me loads!
      My Computer


  4. Arc
    Posts : 35,373
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
       #1324

    gregrocker said:

    You are truly a righteous dude.
    And the one and only "Diamond Member". :)
    We have a good number of gold members.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 3,904
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
       #1325

    Arc said:
    gregrocker said:

    You are truly a righteous dude.
    And the one and only "Diamond Member". :)
    We have a good number of gold members.
    We need to have a diamond badge
      My Computer


  6. Arc
    Posts : 35,373
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
       #1326

    Bill has one, but he does not disclose it.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 3,904
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
       #1327

    Arc said:
    Bill has one, but he does not disclose it.
    I wanna see it :)
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 20,583
    Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
       #1328

    A Guy said:
    I got my Gold member, and Guru badge (and Supporter badge) on my 90th day. Of course there were no word games back then, so I was actually helping then. Arc only really started to increase his post count when he took on the hard task of BSOD analysis. After 2000 posts, and the fact that more posts do not get you any awards after that, the restraints were off I was never a big poster until Seven Forums. I blame y'all for posting so many interesting things to reply to. You notice I got those 3 badges at 90 days, and have done nothing since

    Attachment 333946

    A Guy
    Underselling and a bit of oversight :)
    I see a MCCA accomplishment there buddy
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 53,678
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #1329

    Lol, thanks guys, I wasn't fishing for compliments. You should know by now I don't take myself too seriously. I don't joke around in help threads, but I am not exactly "clinical". I remember a member who left 7F because it became apparent he might have to have friends. I can't say for certain, but pretty sure I wouldn't have stayed if I couldn't have friends.

    The Supporter badge I am proud of because it was not earned by a set number of posts, or rep. The MCCA I am proud of because it was not awarded just because of friends. Don't get me wrong, the Guru and Gold badges were happy accomplishments, but a Friends badge would be a most cherished badge

    I am glad I have some rep to counter the post count. I don't know the standings, but I am not 3rd in rep like I am in post count. Thank goodness there are always helping posters, with a greater post count then I

    Sorry I didn't mean to hijack the thread, Arc and Greg are good friends of mine, so the post whore joking is between friends.

    A Guy

    P.S. Harrie, look at my sig, created by the Awesome Arc
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 6,458
    x64 (6.3.9600) Win8.1 Pro & soon dual boot x64 (6.1.7601) Win7_SP1 HomePrem
       #1330

    A Guy said:
    .....
    Sorry I didn't mean to hijack the thread, Arc and Greg are good friends of mine, so the post whore joking is between friends.

    A Guy
    ... post whore joking between friends

    I think we've had this conversation about the word games - too much of my post count comes from them.
    Last edited by Slartybart; 21 Sep 2014 at 03:14. Reason: ... withheld to protect the innocent
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:20.
Find Us