Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Quote of the Day

15 Apr 2010   #1271
ZaLiTH

Win 10 x64 Pro x64 / Ubuntu 15.10 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by FoxIX View Post
A freudian slip is when you say one thing, but mean your mother.
That's just brilliant! I love it..

A friend of mine from quite a few years back once wrote this on the kitchen counter in permanent marker before going away for a weekend; we had a good laugh, but his mother wasn't too impressed:

"I am lost, therefore I have gone to look for myself. If I get back before I return, please tell me to wait, I shouldn't be long."
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Apr 2010   #1272
Chase

Windows 7 Home Premium
 
 

"Today, was a good day."
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Apr 2010   #1273
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ZaLiTH View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by FoxIX View Post
A freudian slip is when you say one thing, but mean your mother.
That's just brilliant! I love it..

A friend of mine from quite a few years back once wrote this on the kitchen counter in permanent marker before going away for a weekend; we had a good laugh, but his mother wasn't too impressed:

"I am lost, therefore I have gone to look for myself. If I get back before I return, please tell me to wait, I shouldn't be long."
Those are both great!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

15 Apr 2010   #1274
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Winne The Pooh.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Apr 2010   #1275
Mombodog

XP-Vista-W7
 
 

.

Chemists employed by the police can do remarkable things with blood. They can weave it into a rope to hang a man.
Margery Allingham

Children are remarkable for their intelligence and ardor, for their curiosity, their intolerance of shams, the clarity and ruthlessness of their vision.
Aldous Huxley

His ignorance was as remarkable as his knowledge.
Arthur Conan Doyle

I have never known a person to live to be one hundred and be remarkable for anything else.
Josh Billings

The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found.
Calvin Trillin

The remarkable position in which we find ourselves is that we don't actually know what we actually know.
Bill Bryson


.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Apr 2010   #1276
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Mombodog View Post
.

Chemists employed by the police can do remarkable things with blood. They can weave it into a rope to hang a man.
Margery Allingham

Children are remarkable for their intelligence and ardor, for their curiosity, their intolerance of shams, the clarity and ruthlessness of their vision.
Aldous Huxley

His ignorance was as remarkable as his knowledge.
Arthur Conan Doyle

I have never known a person to live to be one hundred and be remarkable for anything else.
Josh Billings

The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found.
Calvin Trillin

The remarkable position in which we find ourselves is that we don't actually know what we actually know.
Bill Bryson


.
Those are great!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Apr 2010   #1277
JMH

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit. SP1.
 
 

Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.
-- Winnie the Pooh
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Apr 2010   #1278
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down I was convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading it.
Groucho Marx
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Apr 2010   #1279
severedsolo

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

It has been said that Democracy is the worst form of Government, except all the others that have been tried. -Winston Churchill
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Apr 2010   #1280
CarlTR6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down I was convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading it.
Groucho Marx
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Quote of the Day - [4]
:note: Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/197620-quote-day-3-a.html All art is autobiographical. The pearl is the oyster's autobiography. _ Federico Fellini.
Chillout Room
Quote of the Day - [3]
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. Oscar Wilde {Jan & I}
Chillout Room
Quote of the Day - 2
I have seen more funny, signature quotes than I can remember! ... but I saw this one today and thought it would be a fun topic. If you've seen one you like, post it :D Continuation of: https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/31490-quote-day.html
Chillout Room
<Quote> is currently unavailable
When opening the Desktop in Windows Explorer I get the following error along with my data: " is currently unavailable. Screenshot attached. Suggestions welcome.
General Discussion
multi quote NOT working, Quote acting as Multi, but..
Clicking quote is now wanting to quote that person for every post made on that particular page, and "multi" button link isnt working at all.
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:02.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App