Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Quote of the Day

18 Apr 2010   #1291
johnwillyums

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

Every person is a unique individual and different from all other persons.
However, our differences are all very similar
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Apr 2010   #1292
patio

Vista Ultimate X64/ Windows 7 Dual-boot
 
 

Quote:
To get something done, a committee should consist of no more than three men, two of whom are absent.
- Robert Copeland
...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Apr 2010   #1293
Chase

Windows 7 Home Premium
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by patio View Post
Quote:
To get something done, a committee should consist of no more than three men, two of whom are absent.
- Robert Copeland
...
lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

18 Apr 2010   #1294
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

“If you can't hear me, it's because I'm in parentheses.”
Stephen Wright
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Apr 2010   #1295
DreemWarrior

Windows 7 ultimate X64
 
 

A people without history is like wind on the buffalo grass...Sioux
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Apr 2010   #1296
CarlTR6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DreemWarrior View Post
A people without history is like wind on the buffalo grass...Sioux
Ah yes, American Indian wisdom. Very good.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Apr 2010   #1297
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

The Only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Apr 2010   #1298
DreemWarrior

Windows 7 ultimate X64
 
 

Here's few that I though were SO true in so many ways...
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong. Except for when they realize that you realize you’re wrong…
3. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
4. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5... I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
5. Bad decisions make good stories.
6. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
7. And finally...Have you ever wondered if that dollar bill your holding has ever been in a strippers butt crack? You are now...

8.. …and now you are thinking of all the times you put that dollar bill inyour mouth because you didn’t have a free hand to carry it with… yep.








My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Apr 2010   #1299
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DreemWarrior View Post
Here's few that I though were SO true in so many ways...
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong. Except for when they realize that you realize you’re wrong…
3. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
4. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5... I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
5. Bad decisions make good stories.
6. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
7. And finally...Have you ever wondered if that dollar bill your holding has ever been in a strippers butt crack? You are now...

8.. …and now you are thinking of all the times you put that dollar bill inyour mouth because you didn’t have a free hand to carry it with… yep.








Good Ones DreemWarrior.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Apr 2010   #1300
smarteyeball

 
 

Quote:
If you feel like you are being ignored, you probably are
- did someone say something?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Quote of the Day - [4]
:note: Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/197620-quote-day-3-a.html All art is autobiographical. The pearl is the oyster's autobiography. _ Federico Fellini.
Chillout Room
Quote of the Day - [3]
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. Oscar Wilde {Jan & I}
Chillout Room
Quote of the Day - 2
I have seen more funny, signature quotes than I can remember! ... but I saw this one today and thought it would be a fun topic. If you've seen one you like, post it :D Continuation of: https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/31490-quote-day.html
Chillout Room
<Quote> is currently unavailable
When opening the Desktop in Windows Explorer I get the following error along with my data: " is currently unavailable. Screenshot attached. Suggestions welcome.
General Discussion
multi quote NOT working, Quote acting as Multi, but..
Clicking quote is now wanting to quote that person for every post made on that particular page, and "multi" button link isnt working at all.
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App