Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Quote of the Day

01 Feb 2010   #721
NinaJay

Windows 7 x 32 bit
 
 

Always remember laughter is the best medicine....... Except if you are a diabetic, in which case, I would imagine insulin is better
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Feb 2010   #722
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 


Silences make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts.


~Margaret Lee Runbeck,
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Feb 2010   #723
madtownidiot

 

There has never been a protracted war from which a country has benefited.
Sun Tzu
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

02 Feb 2010   #724
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by madtownidiot View Post
There has never been a protracted war from which a country has benefited.
Sun Tzu
Someone should break this news in the Middle East.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Feb 2010   #725
madtownidiot

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noob View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by madtownidiot View Post
There has never been a protracted war from which a country has benefited.
Sun Tzu
Someone should break this news in the Middle East.
I know.. someone forgot to tell them.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Feb 2010   #726
JMH

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit. SP1.
 
 

Silence is the true friend that never betrays. ~Confucius

Silence is a source of great strength. ~Lao Tzu

Silence is medication for sorrow. ~Arab Proverb

To silence another, first be silent yourself. ~Latin Proverb

Silence was never written down. ~Italian Proverb

Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose. ~Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Silence is also speech. ~Proverb

We must have reasons for speech but we need none for silence. ~Proverb

Silence is the mother of truth. ~Benjamin Disraeli
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Feb 2010   #727
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JMH View Post
Silence is the true friend that never betrays. ~Confucius

Silence is a source of great strength. ~Lao Tzu

Silence is medication for sorrow. ~Arab Proverb

To silence another, first be silent yourself. ~Latin Proverb

Silence was never written down. ~Italian Proverb

Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose. ~Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Silence is also speech. ~Proverb

We must have reasons for speech but we need none for silence. ~Proverb

Silence is the mother of truth. ~Benjamin Disraeli
And the latest.....


Attached Images
Quote of the Day-achmed_the_dead_terrorist.jpg 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Feb 2010   #728
D3ftOn3Z

Win 7 Ultimate SP1 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noob View Post
And the latest.....
Lol...It's achmed the dead terrorist...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Feb 2010   #729
sergiogarcia9

 

"Always knew i didn't belong in this world. I wasn't made for this. But I'll never forget- those who betrayed me, and those who never failed my trust. I'll be carrying nothing from Gontranno but this lesson: never trust anyone and rely on your instincts. Forget the past. I'll never find peace here. So, I'll seek justice for myself. I'll choose the truth I like."

Hitman: Agent 47 (From the game Hitman 2: Silent Assassin)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Feb 2010   #730
D3ftOn3Z

Win 7 Ultimate SP1 x64
 
 

Character is higher than intellect. A great soul will be strong to live as well as think.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson~
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Quote of the Day - [4]
:note: Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/197620-quote-day-3-a.html All art is autobiographical. The pearl is the oyster's autobiography. _ Federico Fellini.
Chillout Room
Quote of the Day - [3]
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. Oscar Wilde {Jan & I}
Chillout Room
Quote of the Day - 2
I have seen more funny, signature quotes than I can remember! ... but I saw this one today and thought it would be a fun topic. If you've seen one you like, post it :D Continuation of: https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/31490-quote-day.html
Chillout Room
<Quote> is currently unavailable
When opening the Desktop in Windows Explorer I get the following error along with my data: " is currently unavailable. Screenshot attached. Suggestions welcome.
General Discussion
multi quote NOT working, Quote acting as Multi, but..
Clicking quote is now wanting to quote that person for every post made on that particular page, and "multi" button link isnt working at all.
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:47.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App