Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Quote of the Day

04 Feb 2010   #761
valtonray

Windows 7 Ultimate Signature Edition
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by D3ftOn3Z View Post
“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”
a wife on the other hand is someone that says forget your past, i own your future, and i'd rather you be the way i tell you to be
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Feb 2010   #762
D3ftOn3Z

Win 7 Ultimate SP1 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by valtonray View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by D3ftOn3Z View Post
“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”
a wife on the other hand is someone that says forget your past, i own your future, and i'd rather you be the way i tell you to be
True that...lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Feb 2010   #763
johnwillyums

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

it's like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder how i keep from going under-grandmaster flash

having to type one hand following licking own elbow research, don't try this at home kids...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

04 Feb 2010   #764
madtownidiot

 

Wonder if Bill Gates still regrets saying "640K (yes. K as in kilobytes) is more memory than anyone will ever need"
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Feb 2010   #765
sergiogarcia9

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by madtownidiot View Post
Wonder if Bill Gates still regrets saying "640K (yes. K as in kilobytes) is more memory than anyone will ever need"
lol i thought you meant 600000 with 600k
You should use 600kb instead

"Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers"
- Homer Simpson

"Son, a woman is like a beer. They smell good, they look good, you'd step over your own mother just to get one! But you can't stop at one. You wanna drink another woman!"
- Homer Simpsons

"Good drink... good meat... good God, let's eat!"
- Homer Simpsons



My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Feb 2010   #766
valtonray

Windows 7 Ultimate Signature Edition
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by madtownidiot View Post
Wonder if Bill Gates still regrets saying "640K (yes. K as in kilobytes) is more memory than anyone will ever need"
lol i thought you meant 600000 with 600k
You should use 600kb instead

"Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers"
- Homer Simpson

"Son, a woman is like a beer. They smell good, they look good, you'd step over your own mother just to get one! But you can't stop at one. You wanna drink another woman!"
- Homer Simpsons

"Good drink... good meat... good God, let's eat!"
- Homer Simpsons



a master of philosophy.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Feb 2010   #767
johnwillyums

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

"Son, a woman is like a beer. They smell good, they look good, you'd step over your own mother just to get one! But you can't stop at one. You wanna drink another woman!"
- Homer Simpsons

That's so true. Perhaps all men go through a Homer Simpson period
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Feb 2010   #768
patio

Vista Ultimate X64/ Windows 7 Dual-boot
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by madtownidiot View Post
Wonder if Bill Gates still regrets saying "640K (yes. K as in kilobytes) is more memory than anyone will ever need"

Urban myth...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Feb 2010   #769
JMH

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit. SP1.
 
 

The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution.


- Bertrand Russell.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Feb 2010   #770
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

"You can not be serious!"- John Patrick McEnroe Jr.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Quote of the Day - [4]
:note: Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/197620-quote-day-3-a.html All art is autobiographical. The pearl is the oyster's autobiography. _ Federico Fellini.
Chillout Room
Quote of the Day - [3]
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. Oscar Wilde {Jan & I}
Chillout Room
Quote of the Day - 2
I have seen more funny, signature quotes than I can remember! ... but I saw this one today and thought it would be a fun topic. If you've seen one you like, post it :D Continuation of: https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/31490-quote-day.html
Chillout Room
<Quote> is currently unavailable
When opening the Desktop in Windows Explorer I get the following error along with my data: " is currently unavailable. Screenshot attached. Suggestions welcome.
General Discussion
multi quote NOT working, Quote acting as Multi, but..
Clicking quote is now wanting to quote that person for every post made on that particular page, and "multi" button link isnt working at all.
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:03.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App