Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What's for Dinner?

12 Nov 2009   #71
DJG

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mpcrsc562 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pacinitaly View Post
funny thread,

I'm in NYC today and just got back an old friends house.

I had pasta,clams,mussels,calimari,shrimp real ny bread & ny cheesecake from my fav rest


vincent's clam bar mott/hester st Original Vincent's Restaurant

the REAL original
now i could go for this!
by the way, what is the worst state in america?

Montana, where men are men and sheep are nervous.
Ahh, but Montana was a great movie .
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Nov 2009   #72
pacinitaly

windows 7 professional & ultimate 64bit laptops
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DJG View Post
I'm a vegetarian, but also eat no breakfast (unless you consider espresso with a little skim milk food), pig out for lunch on rice & beans, lettuce & tomato salad and ripe plantain, with a plain vegetarian burger patty (my favorite two being Gardenburger Flame Grilled and Boca Burger Flame Grilled - same product name, very different implementation).

For dinner I eat another veggie burger patty and a shake made with 4 oz Mango Orange juice, 4 oz organic skim milk, Plain Metabolol 2 protein powder (product of Champion Perfection), one frozen banana and 5-6 frozen organic strawberries or a gagle of frozen organic blueberries, mixed in a Hamilton Beach Commercial milk shake blender (the frozen banana & strawberries get a bit of a micro-nuke to make them blendable).

I'll have a snack of two banana waffles, two blueberry pancakes or a Skinny Cow low fat ice cream sandwich. And there's the afternoon espresso drink of course, same as the morning. I roast my own coffee.

I eat the same thing every day, really enjoy it, never get tired of it. Once a week or two I'll go to a spicy Indian buffet or have some spicy Mexican cheese enchiladas or huevos rancheros ...

I miss NY soooooooooooooo much
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Nov 2009   #73
Jacee
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Jacee, You mind reader, that is just what I am having along with garlic bread, and a good fruit salad.
Ahh Lee, hope it's good .... *thumbs up*
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

12 Nov 2009   #74
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DJG View Post
I'm a vegetarian, but also eat no breakfast (unless you consider espresso with a little skim milk food), pig out for lunch on rice & beans, lettuce & tomato salad and ripe plantain, with a plain vegetarian burger patty (my favorite two being Gardenburger Flame Grilled and Boca Burger Flame Grilled - same product name, very different implementation).

For dinner I eat another veggie burger patty and a shake made with 4 oz Mango Orange juice, 4 oz organic skim milk, Plain Metabolol 2 protein powder (product of Champion Perfection), one frozen banana and 5-6 frozen organic strawberries or a gagle of frozen organic blueberries, mixed in a Hamilton Beach Commercial milk shake blender (the frozen banana & strawberries get a bit of a micro-nuke to make them blendable).

I'll have a snack of two banana waffles, two blueberry pancakes or a Skinny Cow low fat ice cream sandwich. And there's the afternoon espresso drink of course, same as the morning. I roast my own coffee.

I eat the same thing every day, really enjoy it, never get tired of it. Once a week or two I'll go to a spicy Indian buffet or have some spicy Mexican cheese enchiladas or huevos rancheros ...
I can't understand how someone can be a vegetarian but I respect the control at the same time

I could never resist a 12-stack of ribs...you must have a strong locus of control
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2009   #75
DarkDavil

7 x64/ Back-Track 4
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DJG View Post
I'm a vegetarian, but also eat no breakfast (unless you consider espresso with a little skim milk food), pig out for lunch on rice & beans, lettuce & tomato salad and ripe plantain, with a plain vegetarian burger patty (my favorite two being Gardenburger Flame Grilled and Boca Burger Flame Grilled - same product name, very different implementation).

For dinner I eat another veggie burger patty and a shake made with 4 oz Mango Orange juice, 4 oz organic skim milk, Plain Metabolol 2 protein powder (product of Champion Perfection), one frozen banana and 5-6 frozen organic strawberries or a gagle of frozen organic blueberries, mixed in a Hamilton Beach Commercial milk shake blender (the frozen banana & strawberries get a bit of a micro-nuke to make them blendable).

I'll have a snack of two banana waffles, two blueberry pancakes or a Skinny Cow low fat ice cream sandwich. And there's the afternoon espresso drink of course, same as the morning. I roast my own coffee.

I eat the same thing every day, really enjoy it, never get tired of it. Once a week or two I'll go to a spicy Indian buffet or have some spicy Mexican cheese enchiladas or huevos rancheros ...
I can't understand how someone can be a vegetarian but I respect the control at the same time

I could never resist a 12-stack of ribs...you must have a strong locus of control
+1 Im a vegetarion myself, and honestly, i wish i could engorge myself upon that amazing feast you eat every-day! I.... eat a delicious triple stacked PG&J sandwich, with jelly on both-sides of the middle piece, and peanut butter on the other 2 pieces!
Then for dessert, i eat a large piece of a warm cookie :) Eat well everyone!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2009   #76
Jacee
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit SP1
 
 

DarkDavil, everything that DJG eats is available at your local grocery store!

I love peanut butter, but I couldn't have a steady diet of it for more than 2 ... possibly 5 days
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2009   #77
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkDavil View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DJG View Post
I'm a vegetarian, but also eat no breakfast (unless you consider espresso with a little skim milk food), pig out for lunch on rice & beans, lettuce & tomato salad and ripe plantain, with a plain vegetarian burger patty (my favorite two being Gardenburger Flame Grilled and Boca Burger Flame Grilled - same product name, very different implementation).

For dinner I eat another veggie burger patty and a shake made with 4 oz Mango Orange juice, 4 oz organic skim milk, Plain Metabolol 2 protein powder (product of Champion Perfection), one frozen banana and 5-6 frozen organic strawberries or a gagle of frozen organic blueberries, mixed in a Hamilton Beach Commercial milk shake blender (the frozen banana & strawberries get a bit of a micro-nuke to make them blendable).

I'll have a snack of two banana waffles, two blueberry pancakes or a Skinny Cow low fat ice cream sandwich. And there's the afternoon espresso drink of course, same as the morning. I roast my own coffee.

I eat the same thing every day, really enjoy it, never get tired of it. Once a week or two I'll go to a spicy Indian buffet or have some spicy Mexican cheese enchiladas or huevos rancheros ...
I can't understand how someone can be a vegetarian but I respect the control at the same time

I could never resist a 12-stack of ribs...you must have a strong locus of control
+1 Im a vegetarion myself, and honestly, i wish i could engorge myself upon that amazing feast you eat every-day! I.... eat a delicious triple stacked PG&J sandwich, with jelly on both-sides of the middle piece, and peanut butter on the other 2 pieces!
Then for dessert, i eat a large piece of a warm cookie :) Eat well everyone!
Now if this is a personal question you don't feel like answering than I won't pursue...but I have to ask...

You don't deny that you are 99 years old and like most people, I was astounded to see you posting on a forum like this. Here is the question: What is your secret? I haven't known of anyone in my town to go over 85 let alone almost 100. Maybe your response could help a couple of us stretch this short life of ours out a bit longer
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2009   #78
blackroseMD1

Windows 10 Tech Preview 9926 x64
 
 

What's for dinner? Ramen noodles! Cause, ya know, I'm freaking poor. lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2009   #79
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by blackroseMD1 View Post
What's for dinner? Ramen noodles! Cause, ya know, I'm freaking poor. lol
There is nothing wrong with a good bowl of Ramen...

Cheap, delicious, and not detrimental to your health
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2009   #80
garysgold

Vista Ult 64 bit Seven Ult RTM x64
 
 

I had Ramen noodles tonight myself, but instead of using the packet to make soup I put shrimp in garlic butter over the top.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
What's for Dinner Tonight?
What is everybody having for supper tonight, personally its to warm in my area to really cook anything, so I am just having cold cut sandwiches, potato chips, and a Diet Coke
Chillout Room
What's for Christmas Dinner ?
This year I'm going to Mum & Dads so it will be turkey and trimmings .. and I'm taking Max .. should be fun :D
Chillout Room
What's your favorite dinner ?
Mine is Steamed Chicken with a side Salad and a glass of chilled white wine :D
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:06.
Twitter Facebook Google+