Post a picture of you


  1. Posts : 7,538
    Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
       #1281

    You scrub up well Jeannie.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 9,600
    Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
       #1282

    Thanks, Joan. You have no idea how hard it is to scrub up without opposable thumbs.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 25,847
    Windows 10 Pro. 64/ version 1709 Windows 7 Pro/64
       #1283

    Lady Fitzgerald said:
    Thanks, Joan. You have no idea how hard it is to scrub up without opposable thumbs.
    That is what friends are for; to help a little when needed or wanted.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 9,600
    Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
       #1284

    Layback Bear said:
    Lady Fitzgerald said:
    Thanks, Joan. You have no idea how hard it is to scrub up without opposable thumbs.
    That is what friends are for; to help a little when needed or wanted.
    That's so sweet, Jack! Thanks!
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 21,004
    Desk1 7 Home Prem / Desk2 10 Pro / Main lap Asus ROG 10 Pro 2 laptop Toshiba 7 Pro Asus P2520 7 & 10
       #1285

    Lady Fitzgerald said:
    Here is a recent picture of me.

    Attachment 388985
    Nice thatch Jeannie but hope you haven'y got a voice like they have LOL!!
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 9,600
    Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
       #1286

    ICIT2LOL said:
    Lady Fitzgerald said:
    Here is a recent picture of me.

    Attachment 388985
    Nice thatch Jeannie but hope you haven'y got a voice like they have LOL!!
    LOL! Actually, that voice might be an improvement. I've lost my singing voice to my miserable, misbegotten, allergies.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 2,047
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64-BIT
       #1287

    What's that bird called? Is that the most aggressive bird?
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 21,004
    Desk1 7 Home Prem / Desk2 10 Pro / Main lap Asus ROG 10 Pro 2 laptop Toshiba 7 Pro Asus P2520 7 & 10
       #1288

    RoasterMen said:
    What's that bird called? Is that the most aggressive bird?
    An Emu Roaster and the "voice" is like a didgeridoo (the long tubular instruments the Aboriginals play out here ) a very very low frequency honk for want of a better description. Took me ages to find out where it was coming from as a couple of them used to pass close to my place a lot and I just couldn't work out what it was.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 9,600
    Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
       #1289

    ICIT2LOL said:
    RoasterMen said:
    What's that bird called? Is that the most aggressive bird?
    An Emu Roaster and the "voice" is like a didgeridoo (the long tubular instruments the Aboriginals play out here ) a very very low frequency honk for want of a better description. Took me ages to find out where it was coming from as a couple of them used to pass close to my place a lot and I just couldn't work out what it was.
    Emu, yes, but...Roaster?

      My Computer


  10. Posts : 378
    Windows 10 Pro x64 (UPGRADED - 10/20/2016)
       #1290

    Recent ones from me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a picture of you-image.jpeg   Post a picture of you-image.jpg  
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:18.
Find Us