Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: I Just Had My MRI Scan Done Today..

23 Jun 2019   #11
RoWin7

Win 7 Ult 64-bit
 
 

In one of my other forums, we used the 4 colons with italics to pretend we're doing something. I'm jumping up and down with excitement, and running out to play with PS.
I wonder if I can make a video of my knee X-rays.

The other comment: Guy said he made a demo video, but didn't give us the URL.

Good luck tomorrow!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Jun 2019   #12
Lance1

Windows 7 Ultimate, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by RoWin7 View Post
In one of my other forums, we used the 4 colons with italics to pretend we're doing something. I'm jumping up and down with excitement, and running out to play with PS.
I wonder if I can make a video of my knee X-rays.

The other comment: Guy said he made a demo video, but didn't give us the URL.

Good luck tomorrow!
Yes you can! Instead of telling you I'll show you.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Jun 2019   #13
Lance1

Windows 7 Ultimate, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
 
 

I seen the specialist today and he says that it's nonsurgical. That's good news! But I do need to have steroid injections done. So another 2 to 3 weeks till I can return to work. It's been such a nice vacation!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

25 Jun 2019   #14
Paul Black

Win 7 HP SP1 64-bit Vista HB SP2 32-bit Linux Mint 18.3
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lance1 View Post
I seen the specialist today and he says that it's nonsurgical. That's good news! But I do need to have steroid injections done. So another 2 to 3 weeks till I can return to work. It's been such a nice vacation!

Steroid injections can work wonders!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jun 2019   #15
RoWin7

Win 7 Ult 64-bit
 
 

I once had once for horrible back pain, and it was heavenly.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jun 2019   #16
Lance1

Windows 7 Ultimate, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by RoWin7 View Post
I once had once for horrible back pain, and it was heavenly.
I had it done in my hip. I watched the needle on the monitor guide through into my hip. I felt nothing but it was weird to watch. I wonder if this procedure in the morning is going to be any different in my shoulder.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jun 2019   #17
Paul Black

Win 7 HP SP1 64-bit Vista HB SP2 32-bit Linux Mint 18.3
 
 

Hi Lance1,

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lance1 View Post
I had it done in my hip. I watched the needle on the monitor guide through into my hip. I felt nothing but it was weird to watch. I wonder if this procedure in the morning is going to be any different in my shoulder.
I had one in my ankle joint because I smashed my foot up and had to have it rebuilt with plates and screws etc. I also watched it on the monitor, truly a fascinating experience. It took a lot longer than it was supposed to have taken because they kept hitting the plates or screws and had to pull the flexible needle out and start again!

I hope all goes well!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [12]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/270233-today-11-a.html Got my Notebook back today, brilliant service from Asus, it's had a new mainboard fitted. ;)
Chillout Room
Scan Error Error while Scan::0::LEAD Error: Twain source manager no
hi.... i have promblme , i do not know how to fix it.. i have kodak scnners i1220 plus i have RD Web Access the promblme is.. I have a system based on Oracle has been connted with one scanners( i connected with scanners) When i do a scan shows me this a message (Scan Error Error while...
Hardware & Devices
Windows Fax and Scan only able to scan bmp
Need some help. I scan everyday in tif using Windows fax and scan. Yesterday, suddenly it stopped letting me. Now I can only scan using bmp which doesn't work with my work program. I spent the day yesterday trying to troubleshoot and am at a loss! I run windows 7 version 6.1 service pack one. ...
General Discussion
I certainly won't be doing THIS today
Hi all Hope you had a great XMAS Can you imagine doing anything more HORRIBLE than THIS today. BBC News - Shoppers brave Boxing Day sales I'm going to be enjoying an English Premier Football league game at Old Trafford (Manchester Utd V Wigan) after a nice lunch in an English Pub with...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:10.
Twitter Facebook