Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Just a wonderBeen Thinking..

28 Jul 2019   #11
Lance1

Windows 7 Ultimate, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by RoWin7 View Post
It's not supposed to move, and it's a jpg. I composed it in PaintShopPro from a cat photo. That's about the extent of my image creation, overlapping a few layers. I'll look at Avastico when I have time. I like my sig right now because I don't have to list my specs every time I post.

I've never unleashed the full functioning of Irfan, use it just for cropping and adjusting colors. For more complex editing, I use PaintShopPro8. Years ago when I joined my computer club, the instructor used PSP, then owned by Jasc, and it stuck.

How did you do the beveled box?
I've used PaintShop Pro. But it was the older version from the late 90's And I still have the disc. I did that bevel with the 3D button option in irfanview. I think I'll dig up that old disc and play with it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jul 2019   #12
boogieboy

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

Here's my sig! :P
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jul 2019   #13
RoWin7

Win 7 Ult 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lance1 View Post
I've used PaintShop Pro. But it was the older version from the late 90's And I still have the disc. I did that bevel with the 3D button option in irfanview. I think I'll dig up that old disc and play with it.
I'm using PSP 8 from 2003, which is compat with Win7. I used to belong to a PSP group online, and we learned how to do many effects, but I've forgotten most of them. I still have some of my projects:

bubble — **************
glass reef egg 1 — **************
Foxy on vacation — **************
food clock — **************
egg clock — **************
cat in raindrop — **************
Butterfly globe — **************
bubble — **************
biplane at Arches Natl Park Utah — **************

I'm using postimage.exe which posts your images on postimage.com without your having to open the site, greatest thing since sliced bread. But I don't like the way sevenforums copies the URL's, as if they were in code
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

28 Jul 2019   #14
RoWin7

Win 7 Ult 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boogieboy View Post
Here's my sig! :P
Very nice. Is it an online game?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jul 2019   #15
boogieboy

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by RoWin7 View Post
Very nice. Is it an online game?
Thanks! These are my Steam and Playstation profiles... you can make a Signature Car from Exophase website
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jul 2019   #16
Lance1

Windows 7 Ultimate, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
 
 

That's cool boogieboy. I'll point my son to that site he's an avid gamer.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jul 2019   #17
Lance1

Windows 7 Ultimate, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by RoWin7 View Post
I'm using PSP 8 from 2003, which is compat with Win7. I used to belong to a PSP group online, and we learned how to do many effects, but I've forgotten most of them. I still have some of my projects:

bubble **************
glass reef egg 1 **************
Foxy on vacation **************
food clock **************
egg clock **************
cat in raindrop **************
Butterfly globe **************
bubble **************
biplane at Arches Natl Park Utah **************

I'm using postimage.exe which posts your images on postimage.com without your having to open the site, greatest thing since sliced bread. But I don't like the way sevenforums copies the URL's, as if they were in code
Cool projects. I see what you mean when you say like code. When you create the link just rename it instead of dropping the whole URL in like so. Glass Reef Egg No more code! I'm still looking for that old PSP disc of mine. I use ImgBB for my stuff.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
28 Jul 2019   #18
RoWin7

Win 7 Ult 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boogieboy View Post
Thanks! These are my Steam and Playstation profiles... you can make a Signature Car from Exophase website
A very complex sig, with a creative composition.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Jul 2019   #19
boogieboy

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lance1 View Post
That's cool boogieboy. I'll point my son to that site he's an avid gamer.
Great!

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by RoWin7 View Post
A very complex sig, with a creative composition.
Indeed, love how to simply create these beautiful sigs with just a single click
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Was not thinking
Hello again, i was attempting to install my old EVGA 260 into my backup machine, and i went into the Award BIOS and turned off the onboard Video, well i was not thinking that the 260 needed 2 power inputs, and i am now unable to get back into the BIOS to re enable the on board video, i am getting...
Graphic Cards
Thinking of going to SSD
I'm really thinking of making the jump to SSD. I have my eyes on the OCZ Agility 2 60GB. (I have the current drive and additional 160GB drive to backup all my files, etc.) Space on the other drives is NOT an issue. I'm using 42GB of 260 right now on my WD drive. I'd put the OCZ as my...
Hardware & Devices
Seriously thinking about getting an SSD
I'm currently considering the benefits of getting an SSD. There are certain circumstances keeping me from getting one at the moment, but as soon as I can buy one without going broke, I plan to buy a 30-32GB one for the OS and use my current HDD for file storage. If you had to choose between the two...
Hardware & Devices
Thinking about a new SSD
Im thinking of getting around a 250GB SSD. Do they last any longer or shorter than HDDs? Will they make my computer faster? The big question: Is it worth it, or should I go with a 500 GB 7200 RPM HDD?
Hardware & Devices
Just was thinking....
Windows Seven, should be renamed Windows. Just simply Windows. No suffix. No XP, no Vista, no codenames, no numbers. Just simply Windows. This OS is by far the best I have used. Sure it has some bugs here and there, but that's what happens with Betas. It could be: Windows Basic Windows...
General Discussion


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:59.
Twitter Facebook