Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Orbital Shark

01 Dec 2009   #21
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

I can't believe I didn't notice! Happy Birthday!!

But guys you cannot forget the other two people, happy birthday to kirky69 and Pieloi as well!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2009   #22
ratePV

Windows 7 SP1 x64
 
 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2009   #23
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
I can't believe I didn't notice! Happy Birthday!!

But guys you cannot forget the other two people, happy birthday to kirky69 and Pieloi as well!


Happy birthday!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

02 Dec 2009   #24
Orbital Shark

 
 

Cheers guys & gals. Shame i've got flu otherwise I would be enjoying myself
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Dec 2009   #25
Barman58

Windows 10 Pro x64 x2 Windows 10 Enterprise x64, Ubuntu
 
 

Hi Jeff,
Sorry to hear about the flu - Best to have a belated celebration once you're recovered, and can enjoy it, Mean time tuck up warm and get well soon
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Dec 2009   #26
garysgold

Vista Ult 64 bit Seven Ult RTM x64
 
 

Sorry to hear your not feeling well. Hope you get well soon.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Dec 2009   #27
Orbital Shark

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Barman58 View Post
Hi Jeff,
Sorry to hear about the flu - Best to have a belated celebration once you're recovered, and can enjoy it, Mean time tuck up warm and get well soon
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by garysgold View Post
Sorry to hear your not feeling well. Hope you get well soon.
Cheers dudes

I'm gonna be out on the town Saturday night so will make up for lost time then
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Dec 2009   #28
Barman58

Windows 10 Pro x64 x2 Windows 10 Enterprise x64, Ubuntu
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Orbital Shark View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Barman58 View Post
Hi Jeff,
Sorry to hear about the flu - Best to have a belated celebration once you're recovered, and can enjoy it, Mean time tuck up warm and get well soon
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by garysgold View Post
Sorry to hear your not feeling well. Hope you get well soon.
Cheers dudes

I'm gonna be out on the town Saturday night so will make up for lost time then
MK or London - just so I can lookout for the news reports
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Dec 2009   #29
garysgold

Vista Ult 64 bit Seven Ult RTM x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Barman58 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Orbital Shark View Post

Cheers dudes

I'm gonna be out on the town Saturday night so will make up for lost time then
MK or London - just so I can lookout for the news reports
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Dec 2009   #30
swarfega

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
 
 

Happy birthday.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Happy Birthday to Orbital Shark!
Happy Birthday, have a nice one ! :party:
Chillout Room
Happy Birthday, Orbital Shark.
Happy Birthday, Orital Shark. Have a good one.
Chillout Room
Dj Shark - BSOD
Alright, so i just changed the battery. Came back with a "Floppy Disk(s) Fail (40). CMOS Checksum error - Defaults loaded. Warning! CPU has been changed, etc etc etc." I went into BIOS and set everything all over again. For now, let's just assume it's fine. But now, there's another issue; BSOD....
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:52.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App