Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: little bored, so here is a question

14 Dec 2009   #11
NinaJay

Windows 7 x 32 bit
 
 

Oh so dramatic!

My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Dec 2009   #12
smarteyeball

 
 

It's never going to happen, but I'd be fine since I remember a world before the Internet.

Going back to full time FTA TV would be rough though
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Dec 2009   #13
kemo

Ubuntu 10.10 64bit, Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

LOL at the admin post... it's funny cuz it's true.

Well if there was no internet... there goes malicious activity, it'd take a HUGE drop. BUT, I'd still have both jobs... fixin arcade games and power equipment.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

14 Dec 2009   #14
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
The internet is greater than existence itself...it will never be taken down

Don't count on it, it will happen, a certain Asian country (that shall remain nameless here) has almost succeeded a couple times and that's not to mention the weapons that are capable of doing just that.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Dec 2009   #15
Joan Archer

Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

I'd miss it but I'd be able to live without it if it did happen, OK I spend a lot of time using the Internet but there are other things that I could do instead, the thing that would be the biggest wrench would be getting my weekly grocery shopping as at present I can just sit in front of my computer and shop then have it delivered.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Dec 2009   #16
mpcrsc562

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by starwolf1336 View Post
What would you do if the internet was forever gone, could not be brought back.

I for one would just be clueless, i spend countless hours on it. Everyone depends so highly on the internet. I bet the world be in utter chaos
i guess i'd have to start paying more attention to my wife.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Dec 2009   #17
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
I'd miss it but I'd be able to live without it if it did happen, OK I spend a lot of time using the Internet but there are other things that I could do instead, the thing that would be the biggest wrench would be getting my weekly grocery shopping as at present I can just sit in front of my computer and shop then have it delivered.
Ooh...that is nice. I wish I had that service around here
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Dec 2009   #18
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mpcrsc562 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by starwolf1336 View Post
What would you do if the internet was forever gone, could not be brought back.

I for one would just be clueless, i spend countless hours on it. Everyone depends so highly on the internet. I bet the world be in utter chaos
i guess i'd have to start paying more attention to my wife.
Make her sign up to SevenForums...

Kill two birds with one stone
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Dec 2009   #19
fseal

Windows 7 x64 Ultimate
 
 

I'm looking forward to the internet and immursive worlds to keep me "alive" and entertained when I am too old to enjoy or be able to leave my house. It better still be around then!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Dec 2009   #20
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by fseal View Post
I'm looking forward to the internet and immursive worlds to keep me "alive" and entertained when I am too old to enjoy or be able to leave my house. It better still be around then!
It will be...the world (at least the US) depends greatly on the internet now that it being Shutdown would really cause some chaos
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Bored, what to do?
So, I'm a bored 16 year old with nothing to do.........Anyone have any suggestions? I like games but have nothing left to play. I like movies but dunno what to watch. I wanna learn how to do better designing on Cinema 4D but no one to teach me. ANYTHING is welcome. please find me...
Chillout Room
What to do when your bored on the internet
What do you guy's do when your bored on the interwebz?
Chillout Room
So bored, what do you do when you're bored on the pc?
So, what do you do when you're bored at your computer? Trying to find something to do lol.
Chillout Room
Help, Im bored
So.. as the title says im bored. I can't think of something to do online. I used to co-run a darknet which was fun but that died. I would like to get into some networking projects but cant find anything interesting. I run linux servers and desktops so no need to explore that. I play some...
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:20.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App