Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Level 10

28 Dec 2009   #11
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Nice review.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2009   #12
zzz2496

Windows7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Will the case fit 3 gfx cards? I always end up cutting the bottom out of my case to accommodate the card in the bottom PCI-e slot.
It should, but your 3 GFX cards will literally burn... My 2 GFX cards temps are ~70 deg C at IDLE, 80++ deg C at full load, that is 2 cards with quite some distance between them. I can't imagine 3 cards that sits side by side with less than 3mm slack... eww...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2009   #13
Zen00

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

To let you know, I've never owned the case, nor seen it in person, only in photograph. A lot of the information on it I found in several reviews online, one of which I like best is linked at the bottom of the article.

I compiled information from the official Level 10 site, with information garnered from the reviews to feature what I like best and dislike about the case.

I know that it fits a ATX motherboard, if you can fit three cards onto that board, then it will probably will fit in the case, to my knowledge.

The network, and me, are new to the reporting field, we're not big enough yet to be given review models. If you know how to get them, I'd love to know how so I can really do that kind of stuff.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

28 Dec 2009   #14
skunksmash

SEVEN x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zzz2496 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Will the case fit 3 gfx cards? I always end up cutting the bottom out of my case to accommodate the card in the bottom PCI-e slot.
It should, but your 3 GFX cards will literally burn... My 2 GFX cards temps are ~70 deg C at IDLE, 80++ deg C at full load, that is 2 cards with quite some distance between them. I can't imagine 3 cards that sits side by side with less than 3mm slack... eww...
water cooling looks like the only way to happily run 3x GT200 cards in that tower.....

how would that work (tubing, pumps, rads)..??, it looks like the component compartments are a little too organized IMO

Great review BTW
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2009   #15
z3r010

 

I dont think the temps would be a problem for me, I have 3 GFX cards sat together now and they work fine. I keep the room A/C'd to 19 and they never see any gaming.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2009   #16
skunksmash

SEVEN x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
I dont think the temps would be a problem for me, I have 3 GFX cards sat together now and they work fine. I keep the room A/C'd to 19 and they never see any gaming.
good point.

i dunno..... Air-con, how the other half live aye



so what do ya reckon boss, are you gonna grab one..??
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2009   #17
z3r010

 

It's very temping.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2009   #18
Lordbob75

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Mint 9
 
 

Regardless of how it actually performs, that is one sexy case.

~Lordbob
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2009   #19
zzz2496

Windows7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by skunksmash View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zzz2496 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Will the case fit 3 gfx cards? I always end up cutting the bottom out of my case to accommodate the card in the bottom PCI-e slot.
It should, but your 3 GFX cards will literally burn... My 2 GFX cards temps are ~70 deg C at IDLE, 80++ deg C at full load, that is 2 cards with quite some distance between them. I can't imagine 3 cards that sits side by side with less than 3mm slack... eww...
water cooling looks like the only way to happily run 3x GT200 cards in that tower.....

how would that work (tubing, pumps, rads)..??, it looks like the component compartments are a little too organized IMO

Great review BTW
Hmm... I don't see how you can use water cooling externally... The Mainboard compartment "swivels out", see the pictures on tt's website to understand what I mean. Or maybe you can put a lot of slack on the inside? (*Starts to think about water cooling his rig*)

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lordbob75 View Post
Regardless of how it actually performs, that is one sexy case.

~Lordbob
Indeed
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2009   #20
Zen00

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

The case itself is not built for water cooling, though with a little effort (see the review linked at the bottom of the article) you can add a Corsair H50 CPU water cooling system.

There is room to add another fan, possibly, if you want to remove a panel on the front, I don't know for sure though, as I've not seen the pane removed, it's just hinted at at the end of the previously mentioned review.


One of the main things I like about the case is the heavy duty build, which will last virtually indefinitely, IMO.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Mic level under recording tab -192.0 db
Windows 7 64 bit,Custom built desktop that's used on an amateur radio station,Has been since i built it about a hr ago with no problems,have an external soundcard on it attached to a hf radio by usb been on it since day one,2 day's ago the external sc stopped listening and when i opened the...
Sound & Audio
Where to buy a level 10 chassis ?
Iv'e been trolling through www land,for a couple ov days now looking for a level 10 chassis,But so far all I can find are the new GT models,are they still available?If so can any body point me in the right direction ov where I might find one.Looking at most gaming chassis out there,none really...
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Help. Can somebody tell me if this is a scam or on the level?
Can somebody tell me if this is a scam or on the level? I usualy delete eveything I don't recognise but this has got me thinking. Cheers......Simo
Chillout Room
Low system sound level, high music level?
Is there a chance do define two different audio levels? I guess I am not the only one listening to music with my computer - so I'd like to avoid awkward and looooud system sounds while turning up my stereo... is there a chance to do so? I know that apple has it, not sure bout win7... thx
Sound & Audio
Low-level MS guy says: Windows 7 is different, better
source i found this quite interesting, especially since i keep hearing ''W7 to be Vista RC2'' :)SK
News


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:31.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App