Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: things to do while on hold with microsoft.

04 Jan 2010   #11
iPhillip

Windows XP and Windows 7
 
 

Troll /b/
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jan 2010   #12
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Let some of my girlfriends play with my Wii
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jan 2010   #13
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by aem View Post
Google.
Tends to solve many problems.


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by thefabe View Post
Fix and serve a 3 course meal, clean up afterwards. Wash my car drive it to fill it full of fuel, drive home. Clean my room. Then talk with MS rep.
What he said, but also pick up a 48-pack of Mountain Dew on the way back.


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
Let some of my girlfriends play with my Wii
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

04 Jan 2010   #14
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
Let some of my girlfriends play with my Wii
[/QUOTE]
Get your mind out of the gutter Nova
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jan 2010   #15
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
Get your mind out of the gutter Nova
But the gutter is a very unique place to be at 4:43am in the morning.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jan 2010   #16
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
Let some of my girlfriends play with my Wii
Get your mind out of the gutter Nova
Quote:
But the gutter is a very unique place to be at 4:43am in the morning.
Its that late?

...time flies when the Wii comes out to play...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jan 2010   #17
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

LOL is it just me or did you break the quote system?

I give up attempting to fix it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jan 2010   #18
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
LOL is it just me or did you break the quote system?

I give up attempting to fix it.
The Wii broke it...

...actually that entails a very funny story...

I really did have some girls over playing my Wii (a real one...you perverts) and one of them to my dismay updated the damn thing. I *had* it on v4 with homebrew enabled so I could experiment in my free time. I remember seeing the last phase of the update and my mouth dropped...

Surprisingly it didn't brick the thing (I had modified the System as far as the boot code). It took me forever but I finally managed to get it back to where I was...with the exception of v4.2 now. Just goes to show that it only takes 1 blonde a grand total of 5 mins to destroy something...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jan 2010   #19
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

@OP sorry for the thread hijacking
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jan 2010   #20
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
LOL is it just me or did you break the quote system?

I give up attempting to fix it.
The Wii broke it...

...actually that entails a very funny story...

I really did have some girls over playing my Wii (a real one...you perverts) and one of them to my dismay updated the damn thing. I *had* it on v4 with homebrew enabled so I could experiment in my free time. I remember seeing the last phase of the update and my mouth dropped...

Surprisingly it didn't brick the thing (I had modified the System as far as the boot code). It took me forever but I finally managed to get it back to where I was...with the exception of v4.2 now. Just goes to show that it only takes 1 blonde a grand total of 5 mins to destroy something...
LOL!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
10 stupid things 'experts' will try to tell you about Microsoft
Read more at: 10 amazingly stupid things the 'experts' will try to tell you about Microsoft | ZDNet
News
Microsoft adds a Lab of Things to its HomeOS
Read more at: Microsoft adds a Lab of Things to its HomeOS | ZDNet
News
10 Things Microsoft did wrong in fiscal 2010
More: 10 Things Microsoft did wrong in fiscal 2010 | Betanews
News
Microsoft's Ballmer shares his 'five things that matter
Source - Microsoft's Ballmer shares his 'five things that matter' | ZDNet
News
3 things which Microsoft can never explain
AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!! Do it practically Then u 'll come to know........ .. MAGIC #1 An Indian found that nobody can create a FOLDER anywhere on the Computer which can be named as "CON". This is something funny and inexplicable. At Microsoft the whole Team, couldn't answer why...
Chillout Room
Windows 7 - Five Things Microsoft Must Do
As a preface to this post I have to say I think this guy is an neverwas wannabee talking through his beard, while trying to justify his paycheck. Of course I wouldn't criticise what he is saying, there may be a germ of truth in there, amidst the waffle, and, hey, we all gotta live, and a little of...
News


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:00.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App