Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Life Outside

21 Jan 2010   #31
Tangoj

 
 

I work in construction. Mainly remodel but do new builds. I love tile and do it when i can and i also remodel and sell homes.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jan 2010   #32
Dwarf

Windows 8.1 Pro RTM x64
 
 

The thing is that if you disagree with them, you're in the wrong. That's fair enough, you're not agreeing with their point of view. But if you agree with them, you're also in the wrong for not giving an alternative view. Sometimes, you just can't win.

Remember the rules:
  1. The female is always right.
  2. If the female is wrong, refer to Rule #1.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jan 2010   #33
NinaJay

Windows 7 x 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dwarf View Post
The thing is that if you disagree with them, you're in the wrong. That's fair enough, you're not agreeing with their point of view. But if you agree with them, you're also in the wrong for not giving an alternative view. Sometimes, you just can't win.

Remember the rules:
  1. The female is always right.
  2. If the female is wrong, refer to Rule #1.
Glad you learnt that early on Dwarf... it takes some men 70 years
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

21 Jan 2010   #34
Dwarf

Windows 8.1 Pro RTM x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NinaJay View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dwarf View Post
The thing is that if you disagree with them, you're in the wrong. That's fair enough, you're not agreeing with their point of view. But if you agree with them, you're also in the wrong for not giving an alternative view. Sometimes, you just can't win.



Remember the rules:
  1. The female is always right.
  2. If the female is wrong, refer to Rule #1.
Glad you learnt that early on Dwarf... it takes some men 70 years
So am I. Here are the rules again, this time written from a different perspective:
  1. The male is always wrong.
  2. If the male is right, refer to Rule #1.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jan 2010   #35
Tangoj

 
 

Im gonna never learn that rule.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jan 2010   #36
NinaJay

Windows 7 x 32 bit
 
 

Or put simply in a martial sense....

Happy Wife, Happy Life


My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jan 2010   #37
valtonray

Windows 7 Ultimate Signature Edition
 
 

yeah my girlfriend informed me that she can use HER advantages against me to get her way.
i on the other hand have no advantages, and if i did using them against her would be unethical.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jan 2010   #38
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Might makes right!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jan 2010   #39
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

To quote Steven Seagal in "Under Siege", I'm just a cook.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jan 2010   #40
NinaJay

Windows 7 x 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by valtonray View Post
yeah my girlfriend informed me that she can use HER advantages against me to get her way.
i on the other hand have no advantages, and if i did using them against her would be unethical.
Any woman that uses sex (or the withholding of) in order to get her way is not a very evolved individual.

I, on the other hand, simply beat my husband into submission






j/k










(after a few years now, he just does as I say)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
SSD Life Pro is ok ?
Hello guys. I changed my SSD OCZ Vertex 2 with SSD Intel Series 330 60 GB. I installed Windows 7 Ultimate x64, AHCI was already in BIOS as enabled. So far so good, i installed all the drivers, programs, etc. Everything runs smooth and nice. The cache folder for Mozilla Firefox ( my default...
Software
Second Life?
I'm just curious: would there be interest to create a Second Life community for friends of SevenForums? I know this forum is already taking a lot of time for some of us, maybe a place to meet virtually would be too much. I suspect my wife would sue me for negligence ;) if I'm going to be even...
Chillout Room
What is new in your life?
I'm a curious person! Tell me whats new in your life. :) Heck I'll go first, my sister is getting married.
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:37.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App