Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [2]

27 Apr 2010   #1211
noyb

XP MCE .... XP Pro 64 .... W7 U x64
 
 

Today, I'm wondering if Mitchell65 would like a transparent background effect instead of white.
I'm also curious .. What would he like to beat on .. And with what ??
Today [2]-mitch1.gif Today [2]-mitch2.gif




My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Apr 2010   #1212
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noyb View Post
Today, I'm wondering if Mitchell65 would like a transparent background effect instead of white.
I'm also curious .. What would he like to beat on .. And with what ??
Attachment 69758 Attachment 69759


You must be in a good mood lately noyb....on behalf of everybody....thanks for making us moving avatars!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Apr 2010   #1213
noyb

XP MCE .... XP Pro 64 .... W7 U x64
 
 

Life's too short to take it seriously .. Some avatars are just naturals for animating ..
If one has a warped sense of humor ... (I do take requests)

It's all Doc's fault ...
He got me started with Christopher Lloyd .. I just couldn't pass that one up.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

27 Apr 2010   #1214
Pieloi

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

So Tuesday and Monday sucked.

But today is just beyond of joke, right, bullet points.
  • Big boil on my ass
  • very hot needle
  • lots of pain.
I did this all on webcam, yet I believe the stuff they were wagering is worth way more than my dignity.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Apr 2010   #1215
Joan Archer

Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Pieloi View Post
So Tuesday and Monday sucked.

But today is just beyond of joke, right, bullet points.
  • Big boil on my ass
  • very hot needle
  • lots of pain.
I did this all on webcam, yet I believe the stuff they were wagering is worth way more than my dignity.
You should have tried a kaolin poultice, might have saved the needle
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Apr 2010   #1216
Joan Archer

Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noyb View Post
Today, I'm wondering if Mitchell65 would like a transparent background effect instead of white.
I'm also curious .. What would he like to beat on .. And with what ??
Attachment 69758 Attachment 69759

You must be in a good mood lately noyb....on behalf of everybody....thanks for making us moving avatars!
What happened to yours Chris, if I remember correctly you had it moving at one time, it was the hair I think ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Apr 2010   #1217
noyb

XP MCE .... XP Pro 64 .... W7 U x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
..if I remember correctly you had it moving at one time, it was the hair I think ?
Yes .. I remember trying to make it blow in the wind ... that was a tough one
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Apr 2010   #1218
sergiogarcia9

 

Today i made a new avatar and signature :)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Apr 2010   #1219
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noyb View Post
Today, I'm wondering if Mitchell65 would like a transparent background effect instead of white.
I'm also curious .. What would he like to beat on .. And with what ??
Attachment 69758 Attachment 69759

You must be in a good mood lately noyb....on behalf of everybody....thanks for making us moving avatars!
What happened to yours Chris, if I remember correctly you had it moving at one time, it was the hair I think ?
I know....I have looked and looked for it...

My avatar was changed at one point (not me willingly ) and for the life of me I have tried and tried to find it
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Apr 2010   #1220
noyb

XP MCE .... XP Pro 64 .... W7 U x64
 
 

You got a larger picture ???
That was on another forum wasn't it ??
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [12]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/270233-today-11-a.html Got my Notebook back today, brilliant service from Asus, it's had a new mainboard fitted. ;)
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Today [7]
:note: Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/132041-today-6-a.html Today I got a great sense of satisfaction in being able to clean a friends PC of rogue-ware that almost fooled him into clicking the "Click here to register and clean infections" button. I'm not sure if...
Chillout Room
Today [4]
Hello, Today we start a new Today 4 thread continued from here: ;) https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/86433-today-3-a.html
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:12.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App