Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [2]

28 Apr 2010   #1241
Casca

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
I really am going to have to sort out removing Vista so I only have 7 on here as you can tell I never go into it nowadays so think it's time to say bye-bye.
Hasta la Vista.

Baby.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Apr 2010   #1242
mitchell65

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Casca View Post
This is my today...
.
What more could you possibly want!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Apr 2010   #1243
CarlTR6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Casca View Post
This is my today...
.
That is a mighty fine today!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

28 Apr 2010   #1244
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
My day started quite oddly, I didn't get chance to see the computer until late morning, what with daughter and grandkids round until nearly lunch time, but when I went into my office I thought I didn't put the screensaver back on and when moving the mouse saw that it wasn't the wallpaper it should have been.

Closer inspection revealed that for some reason when hubby turned on the machine this morning just after 6.30am, it booted into Vista

I had all these boxes telling me this or that wanted attention but at least it gave me the chance to bring it up to date, I had 24 Windows Updates plus Java and SuperAntiSpyware,NOD32 took care of itself.

I hadn't done the updates since February's lot, I really am going to have to sort out removing Vista so I only have 7 on here as you can tell I never go into it nowadays so think it's time to say bye-bye.

Hello Joan, when you have time post a complete snip of disk management.

In this same thread will be fine.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Apr 2010   #1245
Carl Lawrence

Dual-boot: Windows 7 HP 32-bit SP1 & Windows XP Pro 32-bit SP2.
 
 

The college assessment went OK and it is a brand new college in Hastings. I should hear when I start English and Maths courses in a 2 - 3 weeks time.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Apr 2010   #1246
mitchell65

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Love Windows 7 View Post
The college assessment went OK and it is a brand new college in Hastings. I should hear when I start English and Maths courses in a 2 - 3 weeks time.
Wish you every success. Is the College a new setup or a revamp of an existing establishment. If brand new you have a wonderful opportunity for setting a standard for others to follow. Work hard and take every opportunity that comes your way. If they don't come your way, go out and get them!!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Apr 2010   #1247
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Love Windows 7 View Post
The college assessment went OK and it is a brand new college in Hastings. I should hear when I start English and Maths courses in a 2 - 3 weeks time.
Congrats!
Just make sure you study first, then come here.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Apr 2010   #1248
CarlTR6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Love Windows 7 View Post
The college assessment went OK and it is a brand new college in Hastings. I should hear when I start English and Maths courses in a 2 - 3 weeks time.
Great news and I hope you do very well.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Apr 2010   #1249
Joan Archer

Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post

I hadn't done the updates since February's lot, I really am going to have to sort out removing Vista so I only have 7 on here as you can tell I never go into it nowadays so think it's time to say bye-bye.



Hello Joan, when you have time post a complete snip of disk management.

In this same thread will be fine.
Will do Ted probably be a couple of days before I get the chance, although it could even be tomorrow, depending what else turns up
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Apr 2010   #1250
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post

I hadn't done the updates since February's lot, I really am going to have to sort out removing Vista so I only have 7 on here as you can tell I never go into it nowadays so think it's time to say bye-bye.



Hello Joan, when you have time post a complete snip of disk management.

In this same thread will be fine.
Will do Ted probably be a couple of days before I get the chance, although it could even be tomorrow, depending what else turns up

Sounds like a plan Joan!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Today [6]
:note: continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/114036-today-5-a.html Today is Sunday and I'm NOT working. :D I'm at home on a Sunday after a very long time.
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:28.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App