Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [2]

29 Apr 2010   #1311
Dave76

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Ult x64 - SP1/ Windows 8 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Had my second to last working day today, if you can call drinking coffee with a constant stream of visitors and 'wish-gooders' working.
Congrats Kari,

You'll find that you will tend to be busier than when you had a full time job. The years of work habits must be to blame.

Enjoy it and have fun
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Apr 2010   #1312
JMH

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit. SP1.
 
 

Today in real life I'm like a cat with fleas...
............ much too busy!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Apr 2010   #1313
Jonathan_King

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JMH View Post
Today in real life I'm like a cat with fleas...
............ much too busy!
I hear you Jan. I've only posted 19 all day, not even my average.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

29 Apr 2010   #1314
JMH

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit. SP1.
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JMH View Post
Today in real life I'm like a cat with fleas...
............ much too busy!
I hear you Jan. I've only posted 19 all day, not even my average.
19 posts for you thus far, makes you seem like a real 'post whore' by my standards.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Apr 2010   #1315
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JMH View Post
Today in real life I'm like a cat with fleas...
............ much too busy!
I hear you Jan. I've only posted 19 all day, not even my average.

Today [2]-post-whore-ex..png


My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Apr 2010   #1316
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by CarlTR6 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by iseeuu View Post
Today I found this:

Attachment 70042

Cool, huh?

Yes Robert it is.. is that your magic wand?
I think that is John's magic wand that makes members who violate the rules disappear!
lol.... Carl that gave me really big out loud laugh.. You may be right.. he's a fun guy.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Apr 2010   #1317
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by CarlTR6 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by CarlTR6 View Post
Today my last surviving aunt on my late mother's side died of a massive heart attack. Her family, at her wishes, had life support removed. There was no hope for a recovery and normal life.
I'm sorry for your loss Carl.
Thank you, Derek.



Thanks much, Noobvious.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by iseeuu View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by CarlTR6 View Post
Today my last surviving aunt on my late mother's side died of a massive heart attack. Her family, at her wishes, had life support removed. There was no hope for a recovery and normal life.
Sad news Carl. Please know you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers this day.
I appreciate that, Robert; thank you.
Oh Carl I'm so very saddened to learn this.. about your aunt..
Prayers for you and family.
hugs
LPtAttachment 70220
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Apr 2010   #1318
JMH

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit. SP1.
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JMH View Post
Today in real life I'm like a cat with fleas...
............ much too busy!
I hear you Jan. I've only posted 19 all day, not even my average.
Attachment 70210
Ted your title is [an almost]....
"Ultimate Post Whore Extrordinaire."
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Apr 2010   #1319
CarlTR6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by CarlTR6 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
I'm sorry for your loss Carl.
Thank you, Derek.



Thanks much, Noobvious.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by iseeuu View Post
Sad news Carl. Please know you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers this day.
I appreciate that, Robert; thank you.
Oh Carl I'm so very saddened to learn this.. about your aunt..
Prayers for you and family.
hugs
LPtAttachment 70220
Thank you very much, LPt; I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by CarlTR6 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post


Yes Robert it is.. is that your magic wand?
I think that is John's magic wand that makes members who violate the rules disappear!
lol.... Carl that gave me really big out loud laugh.. You may be right.. he's a fun guy.
I'm glad you got a good laugh!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Apr 2010   #1320
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Its friday morning today and Im going to watch a new movie with my girlfriend.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Today [6]
:note: continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/114036-today-5-a.html Today is Sunday and I'm NOT working. :D I'm at home on a Sunday after a very long time.
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:40.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App