Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [2]

03 May 2010   #1461
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by manhunter2826 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Manhunter, its freaking hot here. the temp reaches as high as 37 degrees Celsius in the day.
Pebbly, shopping trip canceled as no way to reach the market.
That's what I've been hearing on the CNN world weather forecast. Hope things cool down for u D
Monsoon starts here in mid June. Until then, we will remain tanned. LOL
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 May 2010   #1462
manhunter2826

Windows XP - Now Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit).
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by manhunter2826 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Manhunter, its freaking hot here. the temp reaches as high as 37 degrees Celsius in the day.
Pebbly, shopping trip canceled as no way to reach the market.
That's what I've been hearing on the CNN world weather forecast. Hope things cool down for u D
Monsoon starts here in mid June. Until then, we will remain tanned. LOL
Well, at least we cannot label u as fake
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 May 2010   #1463
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by manhunter2826 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by manhunter2826 View Post
That's what I've been hearing on the CNN world weather forecast. Hope things cool down for u D
Monsoon starts here in mid June. Until then, we will remain tanned. LOL
Well, at least we cannot label u as fake
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

03 May 2010   #1464
JMH

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit. SP1.
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Manhunter, its freaking hot here. the temp reaches as high as 37 degrees Celsius in the day.
37C is tolerable with me. Your humidity not so. We sometimes get temps here to 48C, but is a very nice dry heat.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 May 2010   #1465
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JMH View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Manhunter, its freaking hot here. the temp reaches as high as 37 degrees Celsius in the day.
37C is tolerable with me. Your humidity not so. We sometimes get temps here to 48C, but is a very nice dry heat.
When its above 36C, it feels like we are sitting on a hot stove. Yes you're right, humidity also matters.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 May 2010   #1466
Joan Archer

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32 bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Did it cause you any problems Dinesh getting too and from work ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 May 2010   #1467
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
Did it cause you any problems Dinesh getting too and from work ?
Today was my holiday so I didnt have any problem. Its 2 AM here. Tomorrow, I have to wake up at 9PM and reach office by 12 PM. I m going to be in trouble.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 May 2010   #1468
pebbly

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
Did it cause you any problems Dinesh getting too and from work ?
Today was my holiday so I didnt have any problem. Its 2 AM here. Tomorrow, I have to wake up at 9PM and reach office by 12 PM. I m going to be in trouble.
i think its time you went to bed Dinesh ,if you have to get up that early
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 May 2010   #1469
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pebbly View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
Did it cause you any problems Dinesh getting too and from work ?
Today was my holiday so I didnt have any problem. Its 2 AM here. Tomorrow, I have to wake up at 9PM and reach office by 12 PM. I m going to be in trouble.
i think its time you went to bed Dinesh ,if you have to get up that early
yep. Will go to bed in about 30 mins. Chatting a nice friend at Live messenger.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 May 2010   #1470
Joan Archer

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32 bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

I agree Kathryn he'll need all his wits about him to get to work
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Today [6]
:note: continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/114036-today-5-a.html Today is Sunday and I'm NOT working. :D I'm at home on a Sunday after a very long time.
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:18.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App