Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Magnitude 6.4 - TAIWAN

03 Mar 2010   #11
DocBrown

Win7 Enterprise, Win7 x86 (Ult 7600), Win7 x64 Ult 7600, TechNet RTM on AMD x64 (2.8Ghz)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zepher View Post
California is next. Give it 3 weeks.
You're so confident.
If California is next

Doc's going to have BeachFront Property in Arizona


Attached Thumbnails
Magnitude 6.4 - TAIWAN-beach_front_property_1440x900.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Mar 2010   #12
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zepher View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zepher View Post
California is next. Give it 3 weeks.
You're so confident.
March 15th, 8:50am, Bay Area


I've been telling them they need to find their life preservers, California is going to break off and fall into the Pacific Ocean; less than 2 years 'till 2012.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Mar 2010   #13
Uber Philf

W7 RTM Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zepher View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
You're so confident.
March 15th, 8:50am, Bay Area


I've been telling them they need to find their life preservers, California is going to break off and fall into the Pacific Ocean; less than 2 years 'till 2012.
Maybe that movie should have been named 2010
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

04 Mar 2010   #14
mpcrsc562

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zepher View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
You're so confident.
March 15th, 8:50am, Bay Area


I've been telling them they need to find their life preservers, California is going to break off and fall into the Pacific Ocean; less than 2 years 'till 2012.
GET IT RIGHT!!!!
only the part of cali west of san andreas is gonna break off... meaning san bernardino will be the "new los angeles!"
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Mar 2010   #15
Airbot

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

It's not going to break off at all, the land west of the San Andreas is just going to shift/slide Northwards.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Mar 2010   #16
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mpcrsc562 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zepher View Post

March 15th, 8:50am, Bay Area


I've been telling them they need to find their life preservers, California is going to break off and fall into the Pacific Ocean; less than 2 years 'till 2012.
GET IT RIGHT!!!!
only the part of cali west of san andreas is gonna break off... meaning san bernardino will be the "new los angeles!"
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Airbot View Post
It's not going to break off at all, the land west of the San Andreas is just going to shift/slide Northwards.
Magnitude 6.4 - TAIWAN-roflmao.gif


My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Mar 2010   #17
sergiogarcia9

 

First Haiti, then Chile and now Taiwan.
Man this is kinda convincing me that 2012 might could be the end
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Mar 2010   #18
Airbot

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

You forgot Japan.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Mar 2010   #19
smarteyeball

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
First Haiti, then Chile and now Taiwan.
Man this is kinda convincing me that 2012 might could be the end
Nah.

All of this is normal. Changes in the earths landscape due to crust/tectonic plates etc shifting happens constantly.

Large scale changes, such as what is occurring now, are still normal considering how old the earth is.

Just like life, the planet itself too is still 'evolving'.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Mar 2010   #20
NoN

Windows 7 Professional SP1 - x64 [Non-UEFI Boot]
 
 

Will be soon all upside down with the whole cabdoodle!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Is Politics Really Why the Chinese (Taiwan) MUI Is Unavailable?
I have noticed that the only traditional Chinese MUI available from Windows Updates is the Hong Kong MUI, which is based on the Taiwan MUI but with alterations (source: Language Packs in Windows 7). As a result, I had to scour the Web for a third-party repository just to install the Taiwan...
Windows Updates & Activation
Turkey 6.0 Magnitude
Death Toll Rising in Turkey 6.0 Magnitude... | Gather
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:05.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App