Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: How come...

17 Apr 2010   #51
not so gray matter

W7 Ult. x64 | OS X
 
 

I think it has alot to do with the fact that Zero and Brink completely decimate any form of prejudice, flaming and/or disrespect within minutes of it appearing. Also, most people that join this forum join to learn and help others. You're going to have a lot nicer atmosphere when everyone is relying on each other for help. I.E. I'm not going to be motivated to help you with your problem if you flame me.

Also, the discussions that do happen can get heated rarely devolve to the level of personal attacks. Even if someone thinks they're attacked in this forum, they're more likely to privately message the person to clarify the situation than they are to attack back. Everyone here wants to be here, so they tend to behave properly in order to not get throw to the wolves.

My Two Cents from a limited perspective (Only been here a few weeks)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Apr 2010   #52
Kari

 

The Fabe, thank you. But I'm not guilty, I have an alibi...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Apr 2010   #53
not so gray matter

W7 Ult. x64 | OS X
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
The Fabe, thank you. But I'm not guilty, I have an alibi...
I dont think so, I saw you hugging the n00bs!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

17 Apr 2010   #54
JMH

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit. SP1.
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by notsograymatter View Post
I think it has alot to do with the fact that Zero and Brink completely decimate any form of prejudice, flaming and/or disrespect within minutes of it appearing. Also, most people that join this forum join to learn and help others. You're going to have a lot nicer atmosphere when everyone is relying on each other for help. I.E. I'm not going to be motivated to help you with your problem if you flame me.

Also, the discussions that do happen can get heated rarely devolve to the level of personal attacks. Even if someone thinks they're attacked in this forum, they're more likely to privately message the person to clarify the situation than they are to attack back. Everyone here wants to be here, so they tend to behave properly in order to not get throw to the wolves.

My Two Cents from a limited perspective (Only been here a few weeks)
Well said.


IMHO a forum is only as good as the management.
[Windows Vista, Seven & Eight Forums are fortunate to have the same more than competent management team.]
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Apr 2010   #55
DarkDavil

7 x64/ Back-Track 4
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JMH View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by notsograymatter View Post
I think it has alot to do with the fact that Zero and Brink completely decimate any form of prejudice, flaming and/or disrespect within minutes of it appearing. Also, most people that join this forum join to learn and help others. You're going to have a lot nicer atmosphere when everyone is relying on each other for help. I.E. I'm not going to be motivated to help you with your problem if you flame me.

Also, the discussions that do happen can get heated rarely devolve to the level of personal attacks. Even if someone thinks they're attacked in this forum, they're more likely to privately message the person to clarify the situation than they are to attack back. Everyone here wants to be here, so they tend to behave properly in order to not get throw to the wolves.

My Two Cents from a limited perspective (Only been here a few weeks)
Well said.


IMHO a forum is only as good as the management.
[Windows Vista, Seven & Eight Forums are fortunate to have the same more than competent management team.]
+1 I've been stuck with this forum when i stumbled upon Vistax64.com back in the day This is really a great forum, and its also top in google's results when googling many computer based problems. So it just goes to show, people here really know what they're talken about :P
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools



Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:15.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App