Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Wow....

13 Apr 2010   #1
CommonTater

XP Pro SP3 X86 / Win7 Pro X86
 
 
Wow....

I just noticed this...

Quote:
Currently Active Users: 7138 (141 members and 6997 guests)
Wow... this place is busier than I thought.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Apr 2010   #2
devildog93

Windows 7 Professional
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by CommonTater View Post
I just noticed this...

Quote:
Currently Active Users: 7138 (141 members and 6997 guests)
Wow... this place is busier than I thought.
yeah, it's been crazy last little while. I think it is because so many other sites end up pointing back here
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Apr 2010   #3
not so gray matter

W7 Ult. x64 | OS X
 
 

Yes, yes it is. We might have more members if they required membership to view posts. However, that also turns people away due to the fact that most of them are probably just here through a google search. If they end up here more than once they'll probably look at more than just the answer to their question.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

13 Apr 2010   #4
sergiogarcia9

 

How about this then?
Quote:
Most users ever online was 10,656, 03-09-2010 at 06:21 PM.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Apr 2010   #5
pebbly

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

the more visitors ,the more money in advertising the forum makes so in reality Z3r010 could do with less members and more visitors
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Apr 2010   #6
not so gray matter

W7 Ult. x64 | OS X
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pebbly View Post
the more visitors ,the more money in advertising the forum makes so in reality Z3r010 could do with less members and more visitors
True, but I'm guessing the ads don't get through to all of the visitors, whereas even if a member could avoid them he will likely view them anyway to help the site.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Apr 2010   #7
sergiogarcia9

 

The guests has the ad's showing. Thats where John earn his money, via the ad's shown to the unregistered users
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Apr 2010   #8
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by notsograymatter View Post

True, but I'm guessing the ads don't get through to all of the visitors, whereas even if a member could avoid them he will likely view them anyway to help the site.


Log out, you'll see the adds; not seeing the adds is a privilege for registered members only.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Apr 2010   #9
pparks1

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Log out, you'll see the adds; not seeing the adds is a privilege for registered members only.
And a great perk if you ask me. There is nothing that I hate worse than losing screen real estate. I'd rather donate cold hard cash every now and again rather than seeing ads.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Apr 2010   #10
not so gray matter

W7 Ult. x64 | OS X
 
 

I guess I never saw them, I didn't turn off my unspeakables until I registered.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools



Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:07.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App