Reputation and Badges [2]

Page 12 of 193 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422112 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 17,322
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #111

    LilDomii said:
    pebbly said:
    congrats on the gold Carl , a lot of good posts there
    I've noticed a cool post count!

    1+2+2+2 = 7!

    Attachment 68621
    I guess that smack on the head didn't affect your math skills.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 6,244
    win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
       #112

    derekimo said:
    LilDomii said:
    pebbly said:
    congrats on the gold Carl , a lot of good posts there
    I've noticed a cool post count!

    1+2+2+2 = 7!

    Attachment 68621
    I guess that smack on the head didn't affect your math skills.
      My Computer


  3. Dom
    Posts : 2,295
    Windows Seven Ultimate
       #113

    derekimo said:
    LilDomii said:
    pebbly said:
    congrats on the gold Carl , a lot of good posts there
    I've noticed a cool post count!

    1+2+2+2 = 7!

    Attachment 68621
    I guess that smack on the head didn't affect your math skills.

    Its cause I've had a sleep while all my friends were at school working
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 4,549
    Windows 8 - 64-bit
       #114

    CarlTR6 said:
    Thank you very much. Maybe by the end of the day I will strike gold, too.
    Carl..Congrats.. I think it's party time..
    You've earned it.. plus many times over..
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 4,549
    Windows 8 - 64-bit
       #115

    LilDomii said:
    derekimo said:
    LilDomii said:

    I've noticed a cool post count!

    1+2+2+2 = 7!

    Attachment 68621
    I guess that smack on the head didn't affect your math skills.

    Its cause I've had a sleep while all my friends were at school working



    LilDomii... Have you been to see the doctor about that bump on the head.. sleeping after one of those can be reason for caution.. such as a concusion.
    Plz. see about this... report back..
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 11,991
    Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
       #116

    LADYPINKtomato1 said:
    CarlTR6 said:
    Thank you very much. Maybe by the end of the day I will strike gold, too.
    Carl..Congrats.. I think it's party time..
    You've earned it.. plus many times over..
    Thank you very much, LPt.
      My Computer

  7.    #117

    Just posting to subscribe to this new thread
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 93
    Windows 7 Home Premium
       #118

    sergiogarcia9 said:
    Just posting to subscribe to this new thread
    Lovely
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 906
    Win 7 pro 64-bit, Ubuntu 9.10 64-bit
       #119

    What happened to ComputersPlus? He was in my Opera group!
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 17,322
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #120

    Coolness said:
    What happened to ComputersPlus? He was in my Opera group!
    Not sure why, but he's gone.
      My Computer


 
Page 12 of 193 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422112 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:15.
Find Us