Reputation and Badges [2]


  1. Posts : 7,538
    Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
       #1361

    Seems as if we've had quite a few new awards given just lately, congratulations to all of you, just keep doing what you are all doing and continue to make this the best forum for all things Windows 7.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 48,265
    Windows 11 Workstation x64
       #1362

    I've just added the medal system to VF

    Reputation and Badges [2]-fullhouse.jpg

    I've had too remove some of mine and Shawns rep as it just looked silly.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 28,845
    Win 8 Release candidate 8400
       #1363

    z3r010 said:
    I've just added the medal system to VF

    Reputation and Badges [2]-fullhouse.jpg

    I've had too remove some of mine and Shawns rep as it just looked silly.

    Same point requirements?

    Retroactive for current users?
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 48,265
    Windows 11 Workstation x64
       #1364

    zigzag3143 said:
    z3r010 said:
    I've just added the medal system to VF

    Reputation and Badges [2]-fullhouse.jpg

    I've had too remove some of mine and Shawns rep as it just looked silly.

    Same point requirements?

    Retroactive for current users?
    I copied the settings from here so it's exactly the same.

    And it does count your existing rep
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 28,845
    Win 8 Release candidate 8400
       #1365

    z3r010 said:
    zigzag3143 said:
    z3r010 said:
    I've just added the medal system to VF

    Reputation and Badges [2]-fullhouse.jpg

    I've had too remove some of mine and Shawns rep as it just looked silly.

    Same point requirements?

    Retroactive for current users?
    I copied the settings from here so it's exactly the same.

    And it does count your existing rep
    They could use some addtl color over there. Not too many "badged" there
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 17,322
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #1366

    z3r010 said:
    I've just added the medal system to VF

    Reputation and Badges [2]-fullhouse.jpg

    I've had too remove some of mine and Shawns rep as it just looked silly.

    That's quite a treasure chest of medals. I can see why you'd have to get rid of

    some, looks pretty busy under that badge.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
       #1367

    Me thinks the "rep power" numbers need some work.
    Reputation and Badges [2]-rep.jpg
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 3,427
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #1368

    Bare Foot Kid said:
    Me thinks the "rep power" numbers need some work.
    Reputation and Badges [2]-rep.jpg
    nothing wrong with that
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 53,684
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #1369

    Jonathan_King said:
    Well done John on medal #3!
    Congrats John impressive. A Guy
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 53,684
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #1370

    The Howling Wolves said:
    Congrats Jon on #3.
    Take about not noticing your award, I just looked at mine and was embarrassed for not noticing it sooner.
    Attachment 78212

    So I thank all the powers to be for this recognition.
    Congratulations! nice addition to your sig :)

    A Guy
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:01.
Find Us