Reputation and Badges [2]


  1. Arc
    Posts : 35,373
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
       #1381

    Capt Jack Sparrow .... take my salute . You are really a braveheart .

    I want to use the program you developed.. but dont know where I can get it. Will you please be kind enough to guide me how can I get that/those ?

    Regards
    Archie .
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 17,322
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #1382

    Arc said:
    Capt Jack Sparrow .... take my salute . You are really a braveheart .

    I want to use the program you developed.. but dont know where I can get it. Will you please be kind enough to guide me how can I get that/those ?

    Regards
    Archie .
    Here you go Arc,

    SF Diag Tool GUI Version
      My Computer


  3. Arc
    Posts : 35,373
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
       #1383

    Thanks for your guidance, Derek . Downloaded it, and works nice for me
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 17,322
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #1384

    Arc said:
    Thanks for your guidance, Derek . Downloaded it, and works nice for me
    You're welcome Arc.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 4,772
    Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-bit | Windows 8 Pro - 64-bit
       #1385

    noobvious said:
    Jonathan_King said:
    Congrats Captain....well deserved!
    Thank You noobvious !!

    Arc said:
    Capt Jack Sparrow .... take my salute . You are really a braveheart .

    I want to use the program you developed.. but dont know where I can get it. Will you please be kind enough to guide me how can I get that/those ?

    Regards
    Archie .
    Thank You Arc !! Glad that you liked it :)

    - Captain
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
       #1386

    Congrats Cap'n, well done!
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 12,177
    Windows 7 Ult x64 - SP1/ Windows 8 Pro x64
       #1387

    kodi said:
    A sincere thank you to all who helped me to gain my seven pro badge, I hope to live up to the standard set by other seven pro's.
    Congrats on the new badge


    Congrats Shyam nice medal and the Developers Badge


    Congrats John on Medal #3


    Congrats The Howling Wolves, nice new badge


    Congrats severedsolo on the gold pip

    Ran out of smileys
      My Computer


  8. Arc
    Posts : 35,373
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
       #1388

    Dave76 said:
    Ran out of smileys
    There are more, but of different moods, like
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 4,772
    Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-bit | Windows 8 Pro - 64-bit
       #1389

    Bare Foot Kid said:
    Congrats Cap'n, well done!
    Dave76 said:
    kodi said:
    A sincere thank you to all who helped me to gain my seven pro badge, I hope to live up to the standard set by other seven pro's.
    Congrats on the new badge


    Congrats Shyam nice medal and the Developers Badge


    Congrats John on Medal #3


    Congrats The Howling Wolves, nice new badge


    Congrats severedsolo on the gold pip

    Ran out of smileys
    Thank You Ted !! Thank You Dave !!
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 12,177
    Windows 7 Ult x64 - SP1/ Windows 8 Pro x64
       #1390

    Your welcome Capt'n Jack, you deserve both of them, great work.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:07.
Find Us