Reputation and Badges [2]


  1. Posts : 3,300
    Win7 Home Premium 64x
       #1461

    thanks everyone for congrats!!!

    @iseeuu did you know you have a beer on your head? just letting you know in case you couldn't find it.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 6,857
    Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
       #1462

    Thorsen said:
    thanks everyone for congrats!!!

    @iseeuu did you know you have a beer on your head? just letting you know in case you couldn't find it
    .
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 2,736
    ...
       #1463

    Thorsen said:
    thanks everyone for congrats!!!

    @iseeuu did you know you have a beer on your head? just letting you know in case you couldn't find it.
    So THAT'S where I left it. Been looking all over for my beer mug. Didn't want to miss out on any of the celebrations. And I don't drink the water!
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
       #1464

    Thorsen said:
    Thanks guys. I have been posting some today, but had a lot of work today, so Ive been on and off. I just saw the supporter badge as well. Thank you so much. I am honored and appreciate the acknowledgement. I am glad to be part of this forum. thanks everyone


    Congrats mate!
      My Computer


  5. ryo
    Posts : 1,953
    windows 7
       #1465

    Thorsen said:
    < Finally .... now for that Gold badge and a few gold bars

    and maybe a supporter badge if I am helpful enough?
    congrats to you..
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 53,684
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #1466

    Thorsen said:
    < Finally .... now for that Gold badge and a few gold bars

    and maybe a supporter badge if I am helpful enough?
    Congrats Thorsen, the Supporter Badge is the one I'd covet, good on you. Maybe some day... A Guy
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 3,300
    Win7 Home Premium 64x
       #1467

    Thanks BFK, Ryo and A Guy. I am a very happy man today!
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 12,177
    Windows 7 Ult x64 - SP1/ Windows 8 Pro x64
       #1468

    Thorsen said:
    Thanks guys. I have been posting some today, but had a lot of work today, so Ive been on and off. I just saw the supporter badge as well. Thank you so much. I am honored and appreciate the acknowledgement. I am glad to be part of this forum. thanks everyone
    Congrats on the supporter badge
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 9,537
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
       #1469

    Thorsen said:
    Thanks BFK, Ryo and A Guy. I am a very happy man today!

    Congrats Thorsen,
    You are one of the many great supporter's here at 7f
    + your sig is awesome!
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 3,300
    Win7 Home Premium 64x
       #1470

    Thanks Dave, and Howling Wolves

    btw way, you know you are too into computers when you see something like 7F and think its a hex code.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:01.
Find Us