Reputation and Badges [2]

Page 43 of 193 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553143 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 13,360
    Windows 7 Professional x64
       #421

    mitchell65 said:
    Suddenly I have become a "Supporter" I'm confused as it says in Reps and badges "Supporter {A donation was made} Donation option no longer available "
    Should I check my credit card balance or have I a secret wealthy benefactor (Oh Please say yes)
    Supported is for anyone the admins feel "support" the site with good posts.

    Well done, Darryl "Supporter" Mitchell.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 5,440
    Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1
       #422

    Jonathan_King said:
    mitchell65 said:
    Suddenly I have become a "Supporter" I'm confused as it says in Reps and badges "Supporter {A donation was made} Donation option no longer available "
    Should I check my credit card balance or have I a secret wealthy benefactor (Oh Please say yes)
    Supported is for anyone the admins feel "support" the site with good posts.

    Well done, Darryl "Supporter" Mitchell.
    Thanks for that, so no benefactor then It's back to the National Lottery tomorrow
    P.S. Sorry for being thick but why "Darryl"
      My Computer


  3. Arc
    Posts : 35,373
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
       #423

    mitchell65 said:
    Suddenly I have become a "Supporter" I'm confused as it says in Reps and badges "Supporter {A donation was made} Donation option no longer available "
    Should I check my credit card balance or have I a secret wealthy benefactor (Oh Please say yes)
    Congrats, Supporter John
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 11,840
    64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
       #424

    The supporter badge is now given to members who have shown themselves to be particularly helpful... You have been noticed!!
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 5,440
    Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1
       #425

    Tews said:
    The supporter badge is now given to members who have shown themselves to be particularly helpful... You have been noticed!!
    Thank you, all jokes aside I am truly delighted and although I am aware of the saying "Pride comes before a fall" I am very proud!
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 13,360
    Windows 7 Professional x64
       #426

    mitchell65 said:
    Jonathan_King said:
    mitchell65 said:
    Suddenly I have become a "Supporter" I'm confused as it says in Reps and badges "Supporter {A donation was made} Donation option no longer available "
    Should I check my credit card balance or have I a secret wealthy benefactor (Oh Please say yes)
    Supported is for anyone the admins feel "support" the site with good posts.

    Well done, Darryl "Supporter" Mitchell.
    Thanks for that, so no benefactor then It's back to the National Lottery tomorrow
    P.S. Sorry for being thick but why "Darryl"
    Sorry, I got you confusued with mitchell64.

    One character difference.
      My Computer


  7. Arc
    Posts : 35,373
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
       #427

    Jonathan_King said:
    P.S. Sorry for being thick but why "Darryl"
    Sorry, I got you confusued with mitchell64.

    One character difference. [/QUOTE]
    A common mistake, but if you look at their avatar, you will found them easily
    It happens while sending pm... while typing is substantially completed, the two names appear, and obviously without avatar
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 13,360
    Windows 7 Professional x64
       #428

    Check out my contacts list.

    Reputation and Badges [2]-capture.png

    It is difficult at best to keep track of 3 active Mitches.
      My Computer


  9. Arc
    Posts : 35,373
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
       #429

    Jonathan_King said:
    Check out my contacts list.

    Reputation and Badges [2]-capture.png

    It is difficult at best to keep track of 3 active Mitches.
    Really ... it seems to be too difficult
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 5,440
    Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1
       #430

    Jonathan_King said:
    Sorry, I got you confusued with mitchell64.

    One character difference.
    One character but half a world it would seem NZ to UK
    P.S I'm the good looking on as my avatar will show !
      My Computer


 
Page 43 of 193 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553143 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:35.
Find Us