Reputation and Badges [2]

Page 59 of 193 FirstFirst ... 49575859606169159 ... LastLast
  1.    #581

    DocBrown said:
    Fine New GoldMember !
    Huh, why not "Fine new goat" ?

      My Computer


  2. Posts : 2,036
    Windows 7 Professional x64
       #582

    It feels good to finally be a "Goldmember" I need to find some time to get back to work here in the forums.

    I have been so busy lately and all spare time has been taken up fixing computers, my YouTube channel (nate42nd) which I have almost 100 videos on overclocking and computers and everything else it seems. and if I have any time left it goes to photography. I never thought I would make it to "Guru" let alone "Goldmember"

    It's been a great experience here. I have made a few friends and learned a lot. I have gained FAR more than I have given here. I don't think I deserve to be a "Goldmember" but I will try to hold up the title. I will always love this forum.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/nate42nd
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 11,840
    64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
       #583

    sergiogarcia9 said:
    DocBrown said:
    Fine New GoldMember !
    Huh, why not "Fine new goat" ?

    We dont need no steeenking goats....
      My Computer


  4. Arc
    Posts : 35,373
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
       #584

    The Howling Wolves said:
    I am envious..........................I have no stickin badges!
    I will send my furry friend to your house to pay homage for you recent award. Congrats are in order.
    Looks like your furry friend did it perfectly
    Reputation and Badges [2]-capture.jpg

    Congrats on Skilled badge
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 11,991
    Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
       #585

    Arc said:
    The Howling Wolves said:
    I am envious..........................I have no stickin badges!
    I will send my furry friend to your house to pay homage for you recent award. Congrats are in order.
    Looks like your furry friend did it perfectly
    Reputation and Badges [2]-capture.jpg

    Congrats on Skilled badge
    Congratulations! The badge looks good!!
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 9,537
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
       #586

    CarlTR6 said:
    Arc said:
    The Howling Wolves said:
    I am envious..........................I have no stickin badges!
    I will send my furry friend to your house to pay homage for you recent award. Congrats are in order.
    Looks like your furry friend did it perfectly
    Reputation and Badges [2]-capture.jpg

    Congrats on Skilled badge
    Congratulations! The badge looks good!!
    First off, I am too new to Win 7 Forum to be awarded this skilled badge!
    But.......................I'll take it with a big thank you to all of you who have brought me along. Tons more to learn but luvin every bit of it.
    I'll even get the boys out to dance with me...
    Reputation and Badges [2]-monkeyriverdance.gif
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 22,814
    W 7 64-bit Ultimate
       #587

    Congratulations Nate, you earned it!
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 967
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
       #588

    Reputation and Badges [2]-monkeyriverdance.gif[/QUOTE]
    I know this is way off topic....
    but those monkeys dancing made me think of these
    Reputation and Badges [2]-penguins6nq.gif
    Reputation and Badges [2]-penguinslap-1-.gif
    Reputation and Badges [2]-penguin-bear.jpg.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 2,736
    ...
       #589

    nate42nd said:
    I want to say thanks to all you 'old timers' I have been here since the early beta of Windows 7 and have had a great time and learned SO much from all of you. Thanks again!

    I'm a "Goldmember" ! ! !

    Here's my last time in the 1000s and the last post. It had to be an SSD question....one of my favorite subjects. haha

    Defrag SSD

    Attachment 71646
    Congratulations nate42!!
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 93
    Windows 7 Home Premium
       #590



      My Computer


 
Page 59 of 193 FirstFirst ... 49575859606169159 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:28.
Find Us