Reputation and Badges [2]

Page 78 of 193 FirstFirst ... 68767778798088178 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 6,857
    Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
       #771

    iseeuu said:
    Dinesh said:
    So when did Arc get a propeller hat? I need it too, for my elephant. LOL.
    Attachment 72734

    Like this?
    That is classic!
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 48,265
    Windows 11 Workstation x64
       #772

    Arc said:
    That looks like a mammoth Dinesh's is a sweet elephant :)
    Arc - That's Mr. Snuffleupagus
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 2,736
    ...
       #773

    JMH said:
    iseeuu said:
    derekimo said:
    Another fine piece of work Robert, Looks Great.
    Thank you Derek. I hope no one else wants a beanie cap!



    Might have to start banning beanie caps?!
    How about a beanie cap on the fairy in Arc's signature?
    Hmmmm ... Tinkerbell ... pixie dust ... and a beanie cap!? Hmmmmmm ...
      My Computer


  4. JMH
    Posts : 7,952
    Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit. SP1.
       #774

    iseeuu said:
    JMH said:
    iseeuu said:
    Thank you Derek. I hope no one else wants a beanie cap!



    Might have to start banning beanie caps?!
    How about a beanie cap on the fairy in Arc's signature?
    Hmmmm ... Tinkerbell ... pixie dust ... and a beanie cap!? Hmmmmmm ...
    A modern day Tinkerbelle needs to keep up with what's "fashionable."
    Last edited by JMH; 13 May 2010 at 16:28.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 6,857
    Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
       #775

    iseeuu said:
    derekimo said:
    Another fine piece of work Robert, Looks Great.
    Thank you Derek. I hope no one else wants a beanie cap!

    Attachment 72744

    Might have to start banning beanie caps?!
    Who could be next? Is anyone safe?Could or be next?
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 3,427
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #776

    I think im fairly safe i dont have a head as such lol
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 48,265
    Windows 11 Workstation x64
       #777

    severedsolo said:
    I think im fairly safe i dont have a head as such lol

    I dunno, I think Dolly would look quite fetching in a hat
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 3,427
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #778



    edit: very funny i dont have the original pic any more either i guess ill have to find a new avatar
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 6,857
    Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
       #779

    severedsolo said:
    how did that happen?
    So you've reinvented yourself?
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 8,476
    Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
       #780

    severedsolo said:
    very funny i dont have the original pic any more either i guess ill have to find a new avatar
    Did you say safe?

    Reputation and Badges [2]-capture.png
      My Computer


 
Page 78 of 193 FirstFirst ... 68767778798088178 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:00.
Find Us