Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [3]

27 Jun 2010   #1391
Dwarf

Windows 8.1 Pro RTM x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by CarlTR6 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
For those thinking ahead for this falls duck season......
Attachment 81552


The ducks this year are a lot smarter!
Not all of them.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jun 2010   #1392
CarlTR6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dwarf View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by CarlTR6 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
For those thinking ahead for this falls duck season......
Attachment 81552


The ducks this year are a lot smarter!
Not all of them.

Good one!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jun 2010   #1393
Joan Archer

Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Thanks Dwarf those are always good for a laugh
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

27 Jun 2010   #1394
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dwarf View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by CarlTR6 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
For those thinking ahead for this falls duck season......
Attachment 81552


The ducks this year are a lot smarter!
Not all of them.

Ah, back when there were still quality cartoons on TV......those were the days.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jun 2010   #1395
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by iseeuu View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by iseeuu View Post
I was told squirrel tastes like chicken and is good in stews ...
Robert my dear.. you have partied way too much to ever think that's true.. Go rest !!!!
What ... so squirrel doesn't taste like chicken?

... or it isn't good in stews ...
Robert hi ya.. I was too hyped up late ,last night to know much of anything..lol..I had been on the road a lot yesterday.. that sounded good when I wrote to you last night..
I do love squirrel and dumplings.. or smothered in the oven / gravy.. my Mom used to make it in the Spring or fall when squirrels were young ... then someone said a squirrel was just a glorified rat.. eeekkkk.. I'll say no more..Today [3]-thumbnail.jpg


My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jun 2010   #1396
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
A sign from God, maybe? Should I go to bed? Internet is down, almost three hours already. I'm on a UMTS connection know, using Nokia N97 as a bluetooth modem.

Kari,
While you were sleeping I went and got a....
Attachment 81546

Instead of a Banana Split!


On a serious note I hope you are getting some quality sleep.
We all care about your health!
THW.. the tempter..lol...... I may try a fried apple pie later this afternoon.. yummy ..

Yes... we all do .. so true .. take care of yourself.... Kari
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jun 2010   #1397
CarlTR6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by iseeuu View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post

Robert my dear.. you have partied way too much to ever think that's true.. Go rest !!!!
What ... so squirrel doesn't taste like chicken?

... or it isn't good in stews ...
Robert hi ya.. I was too hyped up late ,last night to know much of anything..lol..I had been on the road a lot yesterday.. that sounded good when I wrote to you last night..
I do love squirrel and dumplings.. or smothered in the oven / gravy.. my Mom used to make it in the Spring or fall when squirrels were young ... then someone said a squirrel was just a glorified rat.. eeekkkk.. I'll say no more..Attachment 81609
They are tree rats - rats with bushy tails!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jun 2010   #1398
iseeuu

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by iseeuu View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post

Robert my dear.. you have partied way too much to ever think that's true.. Go rest !!!!
What ... so squirrel doesn't taste like chicken?

... or it isn't good in stews ...
Robert hi ya.. I was too hyped up late ,last night to know much of anything..lol..I had been on the road a lot yesterday.. that sounded good when I wrote to you last night..
I do love squirrel and dumplings.. or smothered in the oven / gravy.. my Mom used to make it in the Spring or fall when squirrels were young ... then someone said a squirrel was just a glorified rat.. eeekkkk.. I'll say no more..Attachment 81609
Haha! I have eaten scrawney wild rabbit, but never squirrel. I was laughing with the guys after some squirrel bites led to discussion of hunting and eating squirrel ...

I have a family ... err ... tribe of gray squirrels living in my neighborhood, sometimes in the trees in my front yard. I resorted to feeding them sunflower seeds to keep them from trashing the bird feeder I planted between the two oak treas in my front yard. It was a battle of wits to keep them out of the bird feeder. First they would just climb the pole and chase the birds away, so I put an inverted funnel on the pole to block them. Then they just jumped onto the feeder from the ground, so I raised the feeder higher. Then they climbed the oak tree and jumped onto the feeder from there. This was my real genius, I put a plastic bowl on top of the feeder and had a really good laugh watching the squirrels trying to land on the bowl. They were persistent, but they would just spin around some and hit the ground. I finally proved I was smarter than a squirrel! But I rewarded them for leaving the bird feeder alone by putting some sunflower seeds in a bowl next to the tree, especially in Winter with snow on the ground.

It is fun to watch them 'frolic', and I got to see parent squirrel teaching little junior some tree management basics.

Also yesterday, same as last year, I got to watch as three more House Wren chicks left the safety of the bird house under my window awning. The first chick was like "I'm FREE!". The second chick was not as sure, would come out of the house and look around then pop back in. The last chick ... well ... did not seem to want to be last!

It feels good to be smarter than a squirrel ...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jun 2010   #1399
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

They are clever little rascals when it comes to raiding bird feeders, Robert.....sounds like you were quite ingenious in outsmarting them though.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jun 2010   #1400
iseeuu

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
They are clever little rascals when it comes to raiding bird feeders, Robert.....sounds like you were quite ingenious in outsmarting them though.
What did Kahn say: "Mine is the superior intellect"?

My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:04.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App