Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [3]

28 Jun 2010   #1431
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Today, at work, I asked an Irish woman, "What's your place of birth?"
She replied, "I was born in the hospital."

Dinesh,
I am Irish man and I was born in the basement and never brought up!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jun 2010   #1432
osholt

Windows 7 Profesional x86, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Today, at work, I asked an Irish woman, "What's your place of birth?"
She replied, "I was born in the hospital."

Dinesh,
I am Irish man and I was born in the basement and never brought up!


Oli
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jun 2010   #1433
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Today, at work, I asked an Irish woman, "What's your place of birth?"
She replied, "I was born in the hospital."

Dinesh,
I am Irish man and I was born in the basement and never brought up!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

28 Jun 2010   #1434
CarlTR6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by CarlTR6 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post

Please, just one, I have to have them today!
Tomorrow I start the prep for Colonscopy and can't have anything but chicken broth and sprite. Wednesday is when the insert garden hose with camera attached in search of my dignity.
Not one of the things to look forward to in life. But with the new anesthetics they use, it is painless and you wake up right away fully alert. The prep is far worse than the procedure. I hope you come away with clean bill of health.
Thanks Carl and congrats on 4500+ quality posts.
You are right in the day before prep is the worst part of it.
I remember when they didn't use anesthetic and was that fun!
They just started using anesthetics when doing Prostate biopsies and will be scheduling that again in October. I have family history of this so mostly preventive med treatments.

An ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of pain!
You are so right on the prevention. Being wuss I am, I put off a colonoscopy for several years. When they started using anesthesia, I submitted to the procedure.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jun 2010   #1435
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by CarlTR6 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by CarlTR6 View Post

Not one of the things to look forward to in life. But with the new anesthetics they use, it is painless and you wake up right away fully alert. The prep is far worse than the procedure. I hope you come away with clean bill of health.
Thanks Carl and congrats on 4500+ quality posts.
You are right in the day before prep is the worst part of it.
I remember when they didn't use anesthetic and was that fun!
They just started using anesthetics when doing Prostate biopsies and will be scheduling that again in October. I have family history of this so mostly preventive med treatments.

An ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of pain!
You are so right on the prevention. Being wuss I am, I put off a colonoscopy for several years. When they started using anesthesia, I submitted to the procedure.
Carl,
I have no choice as my Mother passed away from colon cancer and I was told my Father had Prostate cancer.
Prostate biopsy is the painful one. Never enough anesthesia given. But that is life and you do what you have to.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jun 2010   #1436
Kirsch

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kirsch View Post
Tonight we are playing the top team in our Bar Softball league (undefeated), we have lost one game. Should be pretty epic.

Tonight's your night to kick butt with a win then be tied with them.
Go get em Kirsch!
Thanks!! Here is the standings, they are the Hittmen and we are the Dumont team
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jun 2010   #1437
Kari

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kirsch View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kirsch View Post
Tonight we are playing the top team in our Bar Softball league (undefeated), we have lost one game. Should be pretty epic.

Tonight's your night to kick butt with a win then be tied with them.
Go get em Kirsch!
Thanks!! Here is the standings, they are the Hittmen and we are the Dumont team
I like these bar and pub leagues. I've lost too many nice drinking buddies to sports, a bar league is a nice compromise where I can keep the friend still allowing him to play
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jun 2010   #1438
Kirsch

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kirsch View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post


Tonight's your night to kick butt with a win then be tied with them.
Go get em Kirsch!
Thanks!! Here is the standings, they are the Hittmen and we are the Dumont team
I like these bar and pub leagues. I've lost too many nice drinking buddies to sports, a bar league is a nice compromise where I can keep the friend still allowing him to play
Absolutely!! Its fantastic too because I just moved back from Madison (attended the University of Wisconsin, hence Bucky in my sig), as well as a bunch of high school friends also moving back. SO we decided to get a sponsor and make a team. We are all rekindling our friendships, it's been a great summer!! Oh, and the drinking helps too lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jun 2010   #1439
Kari

 

Good luck, Kirsch.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jun 2010   #1440
johnwillyums

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

This just made my day
I've just been watching a two hour best of Glastonbury pop festival on the tv.
Slash and his band were on stage doing "Sweet Child of Mine"
The camera did one of those crowd pans and settled on a little girl of about 5 or 6.
She was on her mother's shoulders miming the verse (not the chorus!) of the song.
Nearly bought a tear to my eye.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:34.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App