Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [3]

25 May 2010   #141
kucing13

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
I've never had a car that would go over 100mph.
i have a remote control car that can pass that speed
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 May 2010   #142
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kucing13 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
I've never had a car that would go over 100mph.
i have a remote control car that can pass that speed
It probably cost more than any of my cars cost, too!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 May 2010   #143
kucing13

 

Quote:
It probably cost more than any of my cars cost, too!
I can't argue with that
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

25 May 2010   #144
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Its 7AM in the morning and I still could not sleep. No, not because I m suffering from any sleep disorder. Its bloody hot and no AC in the room.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 May 2010   #145
ryo

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Its 7AM in the morning and I still could not sleep. No, not because I m suffering from any sleep disorder. Its bloody hot and no AC in the room.
take a bath...become more fresh....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 May 2010   #146
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ryo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Its 7AM in the morning and I still could not sleep. No, not because I m suffering from any sleep disorder. Its bloody hot and no AC in the room.
take a bath...become more fresh....
Yep did it twice. 1st time at 3:30 am and 2nd time around 6am.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 May 2010   #147
ryo

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ryo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Its 7AM in the morning and I still could not sleep. No, not because I m suffering from any sleep disorder. Its bloody hot and no AC in the room.
take a bath...become more fresh....
Yep did it twice. 1st time at 3:30 am and 2nd time around 6am.
so take nap a while..
i should to take nap too.. felt sleepy..but can't.. work now..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 May 2010   #148
kucing13

 

and i'm just waking up
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 May 2010   #149
Uber Philf

W7 RTM Ultimate x64
 
 

Today, i woke up to quite hektic weather, very strong winds, thunder, rain. Had to drive 40k's to town for a jobeseeker interview. Not fun at all
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 May 2010   #150
kucing13

 

good luck with your interview Uber
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:50.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App